There. Happy? Stock except for non-epic non-go fast mods.
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Special Edition (75th Anniversary badge yo)
- Reflective Concepts Door Sills (non-reflective red)
- Reflective Concepts Rear Inlay (non-reflective red with a non-reflective black border)
- GPO Grills
- White Fog Bulbs
- Sylvania XtraVision Halogen Bulbs
- New Stock Chrome Housings + Black Corners.
- Calipers painted red
- Whatever light tint the car had when purchased (35%-50%)
- Even more awesome SMD LED interior lights
- Dark Red SMD LED tail lights
- 1st Generation W-Body 5 spoke GP Wheels (aka Pregens) 16x7 offset +25
- R1 Rotors w/ Hawk HPS pads
- New Lower Control Arms
- KYB AGX Struts
- SSC Lowering Springs
- BMR Trailing arms
- KYB Strut Mounts
- SLP Swaybars (front and rear)
- Speedbuilt Strut Tower Braces (front and rear)
Go-Fast (not really)
- HAI Cone Filter (AEM Dry Flow)
- GrandPrixForums Sticker (+36 horsepowah)
A little evolution....
- My car does not like raccoons. Till now I've probably ran over more than 10 of them. Surprisingly no damage. I had a bad week where I've hit 4 of them day after day.
- Couple of weeks after I got it I raced a Solara. Not only did I win, but after the Solara driver wanted to do a ricer fly by, he got pulled over and ticketed for speeding. Go me.
- There are rumors that I had sexual relations with Nawar's mom in the car. No comment. But yes, I had.