Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 391 of 401 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 8020
    Chats

Default Re: What did you do to your boat today? Vol 2.0

you would be best to get a wb and scan your injectors to see if they are maxed out. 42's make it run so much better too. they have a better spray out of them as well.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

Thought I saw a little puff of blue come out of the left tailpipe when I remote-started last night. Ruh-roh.
    Chris B
    2002 GT

Chats

Yesterday I finished up replacing both axle assemblies, Crank Position Sensor and changed the oil. 192K miles...
    2001 Grand Prix GTP - Daily Driver12" front brake upgrade ('05 Monte), Raptor tune, Open cone, Front and rear strut tower braces, SS brake hoses, BMR training arms, ZZP 3" catted downpipe, Dorman front sway bar, GMPP rear sway bar, solid trans and engine mount, flipped dog bones and Borla exhaust.

Chats

car started to sounding a little loud th elast week, so today on a cold start i could see the cat back gasket leaking, guess the tranny swap had something to do with that, being i lower the engine some. its on the list now lol

so took the grocery getter to the supermarket, on th eway out the lot i feel that i ran something over, look back see nothing, then hear the tap tap tap sound as im rolling along. get home find this pos in my tire.

plugged it up,,,how the hell do i manage to find blunt ended things in my tires? last one was a 1/2 carriage bolt lol

yes i snipped that plug shorter. reamer was merely a method to keep air in the tire too lol it took nothing to push it in there.

afterwards o treated her to a car wash, aint been washed in maybe 3 months now, sat for almost a month when the tranny took a dump. long over due since it snowed.
    Last edited by Scottydoggs; 01-16-2017 at 02:41 PM.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

I like your pink grenade, car must be pushing you to the limits

Chats

its a water bottle ya "insert what ever name ya like"

Chats

"ninny"

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by ItHurtz View Post
    "ninny"
    that works, better you name yourself.

Chats

Cleaned and drained fluid in next trans to put in transgo shift kit in tomorrow for weekend tranny swap.
    1998 GTP (COUPE)-160K - Ram Air hood,CAI,SD Headers, Transgo kit, Scotty tune
    2000 GTP (4DOOR)-140K - Gone 2000 GTP (COUPE) - 300K+- Gone now

Chats

Removed rusted out fuel lines and brake lines. A couple of brake lines left to take out, but those in the pic were the tough ones. All the lines run through the corner by the cruise control. Had to removed the master cylinder to get at them. That thing was seized onto the ABS module real good! Took a while to break it free. Gonna to be working on installing the new fuel lines after work this week. Also need to order a fix-kit for the nylon part of the fuel lines and need to order pre-bent brake lines.

2000 GTP 4DR - Stock
    243,000 miles
    CHICAGO, IL
    My Car: http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...740-Luke-s-GTP

Chats

save money and buy 2 rolls of brake line, fittings, flare em and your good to go. Nicopp is like playdough, easy to bend and stupid easy to flare.

Chats

save money and buy 2 rolls of brake line, fittings, flare em and your good to go. Nicopp is like playdough, easy to bend and stupid easy to flare.
    Damn it, Corey. Trying to make me buy new tools and learn how to use them. Extra work…Pshh. I know the Niccop is an option, but man, I really don’t feel like it. Leaning towards buying the pre-made lines. As it see it, I’m saving a lot by doing all the wrenching myself. Might as well get the good parts to cut down on frustration.
    2000 GTP 4DR - Stock
    243,000 miles
    CHICAGO, IL

Chats

Haha I bought the $270 flaring tool and nicopp, so I'm stuck on making my own lol. Plus I have tons of experience making them at work, to me it's super easy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    2006 Grand Prix GT S/C 96k - Modded Transgo Shift Kit, Gutted Airbox, Dash Cam, and Inlays. Retros soon to come.
    2002 Grand Prix GT N/A 124k - Same as 06 Plus: Trans Cooler, DIY Aux Input, LED lighting, Suspension Upgrades, Tint, Retrofits.
    Will be selling eventually.

Chats

Stuck new wiper blades on the GTP today. The fancy rainx kind (gift)! I like them.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by CHI2000GTP View Post
    Damn it, Corey. Trying to make me buy new tools and learn how to use them. Extra work…Pshh. I know the Niccop is an option, but man, I really don’t feel like it. Leaning towards buying the pre-made lines. As it see it, I’m saving a lot by doing all the wrenching myself. Might as well get the good parts to cut down on frustration.
    Dont be afraid my son, brake lines are easy as **** to do. I have the eastwood flaring tool, its done 3 vehicles so far. Running pre formed lines imo, will be harder imo than doing it yourself, specially to the passenger wheel all stuffed to the firewall.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by idrivejunk View Post
    Stuck new wiper blades on the GTP today. The fancy rainx kind (gift)! I like them.
    love the frameless blades Snow rain mud whatever - they work great. Just don't forget the rainX fluid
    2003 Buick Regal GSX lots of mods - click here to see latest build - http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ld-for-the-gsx

*For Reference - Does not have a Zack Howard Cam - It's an Intense Stage 3 - Thank You*

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by 02NavyBlue View Post
    Haha I bought the $270 flaring tool and nicopp
    Damn. You got a nice one then. The price range varies wildly for these flaring tools. But I have read that the cheap ones suck and just plain not worth it.

Running pre formed lines imo, will be harder imo than doing it yourself, specially to the passenger wheel all stuffed to the firewall.
    I imagine that is correct. But a good flaring tool and the lines might cost the same, or more than, the pre-bent, no flex lines from Classic. Those are going for $200 right now. We'll see. Gonna pull the trigger on this tomorrow. Still leaning towards pre-bent. Really anxious to get this wrapped up and send her off to get the strut towers patched and welded.
    2000 GTP 4DR - Stock
    243,000 miles
    CHICAGO, IL

Chats

I recently did that on my winter car. Ran my own lines where and how I wanted it. Piece of cake Most expensive parts was the stupid fittings
    2003 Buick Regal GSX lots of mods - click here to see latest build - http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ld-for-the-gsx

*For Reference - Does not have a Zack Howard Cam - It's an Intense Stage 3 - Thank You*

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGuy03 View Post
    love the frameless blades Snow rain mud whatever - they work great. Just don't forget the rainX fluid
    The RainX fluid works very well. Their wipers are junk though.

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT - Daily driver. ZZP 3" catted downpipe and intake
    1994 Dodge Stealth - Currently being revived. Modded

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    The RainX fluid works very well. Their wipers are junk though.
    Nothing else would be appropriate on my vehicle.