Hello and welcome to our community. I thought that with all the new people joining I would jot down a few things for you that I dont always remember to post about.
1. If you look at the top of the page you will see a link 'Local Chapters'. I encourage you to join up with your local chapter here and represent your local club here. We strongly believe here in working with and supporting the local chapters. They are an integral part of the community and not only do you get the help and support of your local club, its a lot of fun to be a part of the events and gatherings they put on.
2. Also at the top of the page you will see a link 'Time Slips'. If you have been to the track and kept your time slip, go to that link and fill out your information. Who knows, you might be the fastest one and have some bragging rights.
3. Again, at the top you will see a link 'How To'. This is a major project and undertaking here. In that section you will see an ever growing list of very well made guides to doing just about anything to your car. If you ever have a question as to how something is done, that is the place to start.
4. If you are doing more than just introducing yourself, please choose the appropriate section. The introduction section is just for that only, introductions. If you have additional questions please make a separate post in the correct area.
5. When posting, please use a title that will help people identify what it is you need help with or asking. A title such as 'Help', or 'Question' does not do a lot of good. Furthermore, when using search, well worded titles help a member or visitor weed out those that are not relevant to their search criteria.
6. While not required, it is helpful in some cases to know the year make and model of the vehicle you own. To that end, if you could put such information in your signature and a list of mods, this generally helps everyone respond to questions you may have with more detailed responses and information.
Lastly, enjoy your time here. Introduce yourself and get to know a few of the members here. We arent here to slam people, bash on them or otherwise make them feel unwanted or unneeded. You are an important part of this community and we welcome your participation and involvement and look forward to ideas and contributions.
Invite your friends and family. If you have any problems here dont hesitate to let us know. If you like what is going on here, we'd like to hear that too. We encourage you to get involved and contribute and be a part of the community. Go beyond just replying to posts.
We are glad you are here and look forward to seeing you here often.