Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Chats

Cool 5 Speed Swap Kit, 40th/Daytona Hood Vents, Daytona Spoiler, and more

Here a few parts I have for sale. Prefer local pick up on big stuff but may be able to arrange shipping for serious buyers. Cash or Paypal+3% for fees. I am located in Warwick, NY. All prices are OBO. I have about 3 cars worth of parts if you are looking for something I don't have listed. Thanks

Link to photo album https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Q-aXbay-vJdTNXVGRITVl5TFk

Getrag 284 Swap Kit - $1950

Spent the past few years piecing this kit together for my Pace Car but I've decided to go another direction with the build. Anybody that has looked for these 284's knows they are quite a challenge to find because they only made a few thousand of them. These are very strong transmissions that will hold up just about anything you throw at them in stock form unlike the 4t65, Jeff Kuntz made 584whp on one of these in his turbo GP. I will not split up anything in this kit, or sell the transmissions seperately.

2 Getrag 284 transmissions, one transmission has 80k miles and the other has 115k miles. Both came out of driving cars and move through the gears smoothly
    1 Spec Stage 3 Clutch, lightly used has small chip in the disk but may not effect driveability. Could be rebuilt for around $125 or so. This clutch lists for $818 new from Spec
    1 FBody 3800 Flywheel cut down to clear the 284 bellhousing. Has surface rust but could be cleaned up with a scotch brite pad or resurfaced
    1 Timing Cover with the correct Buick Reatta oil filter adapter to clear the CV joint, the oil pressure sender does clear the power steering pump.
    1 Set of 284 Shift cables
    1 Pair of equal length axles (one has the 284 stub shaft in it)
    1 Factory Shifter (not pictured)

Special Edition /40th Trunk and Spoiler - $185

1 Trunk is primed and ready for paint, spoiler has been sanded down to repaint. Studs are all intact and no dents in the trunk lid.

1 is the factory 40th color, no dents or damage, paint is in good shape

Special Edition /40th Hood Vents - $125

No cracks in the plastic, and include drip tray to keep engine clean and water out. I can cut these out with a section of the hood to mock it up on yours in the right spot if you'd like

Special Edition /40th Hood - $190

(Not Pictured) Hood is silver in good shape with no dents or rot. Will need to be repainted as clear coat is peeling. I may also have an extra hood insulation liner for it.

98 ZZP 1.0 PCM - $55

Brand New L36 upper intake manifold - $50

Clevite 77 TriMetal Rod Bearings - $30
    CB-1443P

Set of Silver Fat Fives - $150

Tires will need replacing soon, also have a set them polished with good tires if interested
    Last edited by transam24; 09-16-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Chats

Default Re: 5 Speed Swap Kit, 40th/Daytona Hood Vents, Daytona Spoiler, and more

Bump make me an offer on any of this stuff, looking to clear out my garage for more projects

Chats

Default Re: 5 Speed Swap Kit, 40th/Daytona Hood Vents, Daytona Spoiler, and more

Open to offers

Chats

will that zzp pcm work with a 2002? I know the 97s are different... and do you know if ZZP will honor the $40 upgrade charge even if you are the original purchaser? If so, I'm interested.

SE Level Member
    Chats

How much for the 40th wing shipped to 37058?

SE Level Member
    Chats

Any pics on the trunk lid?

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by MoGTP View Post
    Any pics on the trunk lid?
    They're right in my Google Drive link