Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GTX Level Member SomeDudeAtHome's Avatar
    Chats

Default Re: HUD w/trim, Misc pieces- Lots of pics

PCM is sold. Would like to get rid of the HUD. Someone out there must want to install one of these
    Black 98 GT bought in summer of 2009 w/28K miles- GTX Rims, Retrofit headlights, tinted tails, 20% tint all around, KYB Excel-G's, WBS Lowering Springs, 33mm Dorman front sway bar, 22mm Addco rear sway bar, BMR trailing arms, BMR STBs front and rear, ZZP control arms, Poly motor mounts, ZZP CAI, Thrasher shift kit

Chats

Default Re: HUD w/trim, Misc pieces- Lots of pics

ttt
    Black 98 GT bought in summer of 2009 w/28K miles- GTX Rims, Retrofit headlights, tinted tails, 20% tint all around, KYB Excel-G's, WBS Lowering Springs, 33mm Dorman front sway bar, 22mm Addco rear sway bar, BMR trailing arms, BMR STBs front and rear, ZZP control arms, Poly motor mounts, ZZP CAI, Thrasher shift kit

Chats

Default Re: HUD w/trim, Reptile PCM, Misc pieces- Lots of pics

Bump

Regal GS Level Member BoostedPontiac's Avatar
    Chats

Default Re: Retros that need repair or for parts/ HUD w/trim, Misc pieces- Lots of pics

Pmd
    98' GP coupe NIC Pacesetters, E85, FSIC, 2.6, heads, blah
    11.82 @ 118.4 with a 1.8 60ft
    Retired: 99' Regal GS Turbo 11.428 @ 122.61 1.7 60ft.
    Retired: 99 GTP top swap nic setup. 13.37@106

Chats

Default Re: Retros that need repair or for parts/ HUD w/trim, Misc pieces- Lots of pics

Bump

Selling the gtx wheels? Pm me if you are! Interested

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Chats

Sent you a pm. They're my summer wheels but everything is for sale if someone wants to pay for it.

SE Level Member
    Chats

Can i get a quote for retros shipped to 49021?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Brycejhnsn100 View Post
    Can i get a quote for retros shipped to 49021?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Sending you a pm now

Chats

Default Re: HUD w/trim and Misc pieces- Lots of pics

Retrofits have sold. HUD display and some pieces are still left.

Chats

bump

Chats

TTT make an offer on the HUD

Chats

bump

Chats

bump

Chats

bump

SE Level Member
    Chats

I've got the HUD in my car already but would like parts. I will give you $40 shipped to 37058.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by dromaine View Post
    I've got the HUD in my car already but would like parts. I will give you $40 shipped to 37058.

Just seeing this. Sending you a PM now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12