Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chats

Default Re: Possibly Clogged Converters?

Quote Originally Posted by dbest1197 View Post
    No I said she has decided to get rid of it that doesn't mean it's already gone, and oh I'm sorry I didn't always very am A+ on my report cats for English like in just so sure you did cheatah faheatah, but oh wait look at that you would literally NEVER spell either of those words like that.
    I hated English class, but I can still post a cohesive sentence and know how to make paragraphs so that people's eyes don't bleed trying to read a wall of trxt.

This is a forum where ideas, questions, etc are expressed in written text. Because of this it is important you use at least some common sentence and paragraph structure, otherwise many people will ignore you because they aren't going to take the time to decipher your run-on sentences.
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS - Stock DD mode
    1994 Dodge Stealth - Currently being revived. Modded

SE Level Member
    Chats

I know I'm sorry I'm not meaning to argue with anyone, sorry if I came off like that I usually don't post on forums, and i was sadly very intoxicated when i decided to reply that night. We still have the car, but they're talking to a guy with a Trailblazer about trading soon. The car's still showing "reduced engine power", but it's actually running very normal except for the temperature staying a little higher than usual. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me with the car's issues, and once again, to anyone that I gave a bad first impression to, I apologize.

GTP Level Member cheatah faheatah's Avatar
    Chats

Apology accepted. And let me apologize to you, too. I shouldn't have piled on picking on your punctuation/grammar, hell I don't know if I'm doing it right half the time. And I too, have done regrettable things while hammered. In fact, it sadly became a way of life for me. I am 47 years old, and have been sober now for 1 year 9 months and 6 days. Luckily, I still have my health, my wife, my home, my freedom, and my job. All of which were in jeopardy from my bonehead moves and way of life. It's OK to party and have fun while you're young, just don't let it take over your life. There's too much out there to miss out on or lose all together.........E.
    not what it looks like

SE Level Member
    Chats

Thanks man I accept yours as well, and good job by the way I've heard that's a really tough battle. That was a pretty difficult night so I was just typing whatever keys my fingers hit basically, mad at the world. Stay strong you're doing good you should be really proud, for real! That's a great accomplishment!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12