Hey guys, could use your opinions/advice on a issue I have with my 2008 GP Base.
I had a thermostat issue in November with my car suddenly "overheating" within 10 minutes of driving.
Got that replaced, then in December, my water pump(leaking through)went, then the overheating started again. Now my car won't turn over (the battery and alternator are fine, oil just changed before Christmas). My friend(who works at a shop), came to my place to see what is wrong, and he said he smelled gas in the radiator, which could be the head gasket. But, after texting him, he thinks it could be the intake gaskets going bad, which could be the overheating and no igniting reason.
What do you guys think?