Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix
 

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    GT Level Member sampuppy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    195
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    This is right under the floor board area. I'll just get all new steel lines. Inline tube is semi local and has all sorts of stuff. Pre bent and ready to go. I'm just gonna go that route since every line is trashed.

    Sent from my XT1635-01

    Tyler/T-Unit

  2. #42
    GT Level Member sampuppy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    195
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    Turns out nobody makes pre bent lines. So I'll have to remove them and send them to classic tube. They'll make custom stainless lines for it. And the prices are decent as well.

    Sent from my XT1635-01

    Tyler/T-Unit

  3. #43
    Killa Bee Scottydoggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    37,474
    Chats
    155037

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    i just got brake lines off ebay, pre bent ss lines, and fuel lines from lines to go.

    98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

  4. #44
    GTP Level Member Burbman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Islip, Long Island!
    Posts
    821
    Chats
    127

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    Not true....Look HERE on the Classic Tube site. They make pre-bent stainless fuel and return lines for all W bodies and also have pre-bent brake lines for some models as well. If your fuel lines are gone yoiur brake lines are probably right behind them so I would look at doing all. My fuel lines are looking terrible, so they will be next.

    I just ordered a set of pre-bent stainless brake lines from SS Tubes, both rear lines were $100 shipped. Issue I had with them was that they needed to be cut and re-flared for the rear proportioning valves...which was why Classic Tube said they didn't make lines for my '02.....but I have the flaring tool so no issues.
    2002 GTP Coupe, PSE supercharger ported with 3.4 pulley, Wizaired CAI, ZZP tune, AL 104's, front Plog, 3" DP, u-bend gone, hi-flo cat, W-Body tubular trailing and lateral arms, GMPP sway bars, Vogtland springs, 245/45-18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 on 18x8 wheels, 42mm offset, Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges on A-pillar pod

  5. #45
    GT Level Member sampuppy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    195
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    i just got brake lines off ebay, pre bent ss lines, and fuel lines from lines to go.
    I've searched and didn't come up with anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbman View Post
    Not true....Look HERE on the Classic Tube site. They make pre-bent stainless fuel and return lines for all W bodies and also have pre-bent brake lines for some models as well. If your fuel lines are gone yoiur brake lines are probably right behind them so I would look at doing all. My fuel lines are looking terrible, so they will be next.

    I just ordered a set of pre-bent stainless brake lines from SS Tubes, both rear lines were $100 shipped. Issue I had with them was that they needed to be cut and re-flared for the rear proportioning valves...which was why Classic Tube said they didn't make lines for my '02.....but I have the flaring tool so no issues.
    Will those work with supercharged versions? I've never gotten into the fuel lines beyond the quick connect fittings to see where everything goes or how it ties into the lines under the car. They're always loomed.
    I remember calling them now and the guy said its for the naturally aspirated cars.
    I already have one brake line done. I need one more.

    Sent from my XT1635-01

    Tyler/T-Unit
    Last edited by sampuppy1; 06-15-2017 at 11:23 AM.

  6. #46
    GT Level Member sampuppy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    195
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    I just went through brake lines on the truck. I did every hard line in stainless and every rubber line in braided stainless.

    Sent from my XT1635-01

    Tyler/T-Unit

  7. #47
    GTP Level Member Burbman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Islip, Long Island!
    Posts
    821
    Chats
    127

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    I ordered a set of pre-bent stainless brake and fuel lines from Classic for my 01 Suburban a few years back...same as you, but cost me over $1500...the 8.1L burb has 2 fuel tanks each with its own pump and evap/return lines. Brake lines were easy LOL.

    I dunno if the SC and the NA have different fuel line configurations, I've owned both and they look the same, but I'm not the expert here. You may want to call Classic and ask. Rock Auto has this FineLine fuel line set for my '02 for $116.79, which I think is made by SS tubes. You don't say what year your Regal is.
    2002 GTP Coupe, PSE supercharger ported with 3.4 pulley, Wizaired CAI, ZZP tune, AL 104's, front Plog, 3" DP, u-bend gone, hi-flo cat, W-Body tubular trailing and lateral arms, GMPP sway bars, Vogtland springs, 245/45-18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 on 18x8 wheels, 42mm offset, Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges on A-pillar pod

  8. #48
    Killa Bee Scottydoggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    37,474
    Chats
    155037

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/322519017745...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT 97-98 are year specific, but this same seller has other lines for the newer regals as well. hes got SS lines, what i got or normal metal lines that will rust up down the road on ya, SS lines were line 35 bucks more, so i splurged on em lol

    fuel lines i was not able to find on ebay, but i got them at "lines to go." https://www.linestogo.com/buick-rega...ZHZxoCp7Lw_wcB

    once again these are 97-98 only fuel lines. even has the evap line. but they got other years for these as well.

    98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

  9. #49
    GT Level Member sampuppy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    195
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: T-unit's boosted Buick AKA the Granny Slapper

    Quote Originally Posted by Burbman View Post
    I ordered a set of pre-bent stainless brake and fuel lines from Classic for my 01 Suburban a few years back...same as you, but cost me over $1500...the 8.1L burb has 2 fuel tanks each with its own pump and evap/return lines. Brake lines were easy LOL.

    I dunno if the SC and the NA have different fuel line configurations, I've owned both and they look the same, but I'm not the expert here. You may want to call Classic and ask. Rock Auto has this FineLine fuel line set for my '02 for $116.79, which I think is made by SS tubes. You don't say what year your Regal is.
    I had to get two sets of lines for my 97 Chevy. The first was a set of SS tubes from fine lines off eBay. The other set was from inline tube off eBay. I got rid of my ABS module on the truck so I had to do some digging and after getting most of the 95+ lines on I realized the setup I was running was identical to the 94 back years so I got the inline tube set.

    I could have sworn I put my year in this thread somewhere. It's a 2000 regal GS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/322519017745...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT 97-98 are year specific, but this same seller has other lines for the newer regals as well. hes got SS lines, what i got or normal metal lines that will rust up down the road on ya, SS lines were line 35 bucks more, so i splurged on em lol

    fuel lines i was not able to find on ebay, but i got them at "lines to go." https://www.linestogo.com/buick-rega...ZHZxoCp7Lw_wcB

    once again these are 97-98 only fuel lines. even has the evap line. but they got other years for these as well.
    I need lines for a 2000


    Sent from my XT1635-01

    Tyler/T-Unit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 07:00 AM
  2. Fuel Pump w/Sending Unit E3542M 67390 FG0111 for Buick
    By BarginBin Deals in forum Bargain Bin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:10 AM
  4. 11 Second Granny
    By intrigue98 in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:12 PM
  5. 99 Silver Granny GT
    By kenizzle36 in forum Members Rides
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 11:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •