Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    And again, he has still done nothing impeachable. And what he said about Charlottesville was 100% true. BOTH sides were responsible for the violence. But hey, let's not let the truth get in the way.
    Agree with this. The only issue I saw was the time it took for his response. He seems to tweet out within hours of issues happening around the world, but when sh!t goes down in Charlottesville, he waits a few days.
    Chris B
    2002 GT

Chats

delay? really? obama took days to talk about cops being murdered, then he sided with black lives matters. thats a winner right there.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    delay? really? obama took days to talk about cops being murdered, then he sided with black lives matters. thats a winner right there.
    Sadly; this is true.

And every time he was visiting or addressing a matter, he always had to get his slide racial, BLM trash in there, too.
    1999 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Classic Z71 - Intake/Gibson Exhaust - The Daily
    2004 Chevrolet Corvette MRM A4 - AFE S2 Intake/TSP Catless LT's/3" ORX/C6 ZR1 Wheels/Exhaust Tips
    Sold WBody's: '98 GT, '98 GTP, '00 GTP, '03 GTP, '05 GXP

Chats

insane how a black pres could set race relations back 50 years in just 8 years.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

GT Level Member
    Chats

It's pathetic that he got away with it is what it is.

*inb4everyDemtries2tellmeaboutmywhiteprivilege*
    2004 Chevrolet Corvette MRM A4 - AFE S2 Intake/TSP Catless LT's/3" ORX/C6 ZR1 Wheels/Exhaust Tips

Chats

I'm not comparing the two, just stating the facts about Trump. He always tweets right away on things, except this one time, then the next day tweets about other stuff that just happened. Again, just stating the facts.
    Chris B
    2002 GT

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
    I'm not comparing the two, just stating the facts about Trump. He always tweets right away on things, except this one time, then the next day tweets about other stuff that just happened. Again, just stating the facts.
    im sure he was waiting for the facts to come to him, not like tv showed what really went on so well. cant trust the MSM news any ways.

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
    Honest question here...even if he would have made a statement on it right away; do you REALLY think that would have changed the way the other side feels about him?

The guy literally could bring a dead child back from the dead and the liberal side would say that he didn't bring the kid back with enough poise or grace.

Nothing is ever good enough. That and 98% of all these kids weren't taught respect and weren't disciplined. *root of most all the issues*

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by blueguy91 View Post
    Honest question here...even if he would have made a statement on it right away; do you REALLY think that would have changed the way the other side feels about him?
    No, not at all.
    Chris B
    2002 GT

Chats

Guys, my point was he is quick to comment on almost everything, except Charlottseville. I find that strange. Maybe he was waiting for the facts? Maybe, but that hasn't stopped him from commenting on other things.
    Chris B
    2002 GT

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by blueguy91 View Post
    Better than living in the fantasy land all the liberals live in.

Let me just make one thing clear: common sense is that both party's are 110% horrible. Neither one of them are out for the bettering of the generic US Citizen.

However something the Democratic party is NOTORIOUS for doing is drumming up garbage, stirring the pot to create more tension, etc.

Notice that we didn't have hardly ANY known racial issues in the US, nor have created so many vaginal cavities of human beings that didn't exist prior to Obama's eight years. He didn't do anything but be an advocate for everything politically correct and NEVER stood behind our military; just pushing more race and acceptance beyond the level of common sense.

What did the average person gain from it? Nothing but having to walk on egg shells so we don't hurt any little pansy asses feelings. It's ****ing dumb. Get a damn back bone you ****.

It's a great place we're in right now.

Thanks, Obama.

Might want to studied up on the civil rights movement. Plenty of racial issues long before Obama. That point of view is naive it really deserves no response its actual a flat out a laughable comment.

GT Level Member
    Chats

Down goes bannon. Running like a finely tuned machine. Scary to think what trumps 2nd and 3rd stringers look like

GT Level Member
    Chats

http://www.redflagpapers.com/2017/08...-huge-scandal/ yup. paid protesters bused in from all over.

how is that pos soros still walking around? i thought trump would of had him killed by now. or at least arrested. after all, hes a global criminal.
    sweet source. People actually by into this totally biased source?

Chats

bannon said he would not be there longer then 8 months to a year, wheres that time line now? yup, 8 months deep. but who cares, dont need him.

GT Level Member
    Chats

Actually just under 7 months but I noticed math is not much of a thing here. Get ready for for breitbart to start talking bad about comrad trump

Chats

you call him these names, where the hell is your proof? show it please, cause you got nothing credible. its all made up bullsh1t, and you sadly believe it all like its gods words. your are doomed as a person.

keep the comedy coming. its funny when you show how ignorant you are.

GT Level Member
    Chats

I will let Mueller finish investigation and he can provide proof. More seems to drop daily. You get mad at me calling him comrad and then say you are surprised when he hasn't taken someone out yet. I guess the point is you seem to favor Putin style leadership so why not just embrace it?

Chats

once again, do some history. people get bumped off all the time, ask hillary about it.

and wheres the russian proof? till then stfu.

meuller hes a crook. likely be fired soon. hes a pos thats got 100% nothing on any one. total waste of time and money.

you'll see. then the obama crew will all be up on the stand and going to jail one by one. watch, stay tuned. barry might do time too as his BS comes to light when the dems all turn rat on him to save their own skin.

over 30,000 unmasking's of americans, let that sink in. barry was up to no good at all. talk about abuse of his powers. then the crap trail just drips down from him.

Chats

This should be fun. I probably know more about American Politics then all of you combined (Bachelors Political Science & American History) Unfortunately, we all live in this false state of our opinion matters. I find it hysterical that everybody in here is slamming each other because they think what they say actually means something. Our political system has an agenda that runs deeper than our small minds can fathom. Realistically the President, no matter race or party affiliation, is just a figure head. A person who the government can stick in front of the camera and let the general population disagree with. I don't back either side and shake my head at the fact that we as the American people are so narrow-minded that we can't actually see what really matters. The only people that can help us out are each other. Until we can see past the ignorance of a few groups of folks, we will inevitability steer ourselves down a path of destruction. Good luck America. When that time comes, I will make sure I don't miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven The Sexman View Post
    Bill had a major role in all of the Star Wars movies; he was the force.

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by ebk231 View Post
    Might want to studied up on the civil rights movement. Plenty of racial issues long before Obama. That point of view is naive it really deserves no response its actual a flat out a laughable comment.
    I'm the only one laughing here; and it's at you.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213