Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by ebk231 View Post
    LAMO you might want to watch something other than breitbart, lots happening in the real world.
    I love how the only thing any trumpkin can come up with is blame Hilary

MAGA

you act like your in the room while he runs this great country, your not, just like the news is not, so there fore you are fake news.

you need to open your viewing big time. your being fed lies. big fat ones. facts shut your type up all the time. then you start throwing punches or break stuff. cause why not right? bunch of dumb panty wastes you snowflakes all are.

and if you for one second think killary would be doing a great job if she won,,,,, you sir are 100% out of your mind, shes bought and paid for. by the russians dont ya know lol funny how that works.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

I have to chuckle at everybody who is hurt by the recent election. You all talk like you have a say....you don't. Every politician has an agenda and it doesn't include you. When was the last time a president has listened to what you have to say, stop what they are doing and think about it.....not in recent years. It's all a smoke an mirrors show. A politician will and has lied to your face to to make them sound like the best choice. If we all would quit being a bunch of spoiled brats and put our energy towards real world problems, we might actually make a difference. This country is full of uneducated blowhards, crybabies and pansies. Grow up, go work hard for what you want and stop blaming it on other people. The political system is broken for a reason and it will not change in our lifetime. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven The Sexman View Post
    Bill had a major role in all of the Star Wars movies; he was the force.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Below Average Joe View Post
    I have to chuckle at everybody who is hurt by the recent election. You all talk like you have a say....you don't. Every politician has an agenda and it doesn't include you. When was the last time a president has listened to what you have to say, stop what they are doing and think about it.....not in recent years. It's all a smoke an mirrors show. A politician will and has lied to your face to to make them sound like the best choice. If we all would quit being a bunch of spoiled brats and put our energy towards real world problems, we might actually make a difference. This country is full of uneducated blowhards, crybabies and pansies. Grow up, go work hard for what you want and stop blaming it on other people. The political system is broken for a reason and it will not change in our lifetime. Get over it.

wheres the damn LIKE button?

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

I am really reserve in what I say regarding the political system. I do know just a little about it (Bachelors in Political Science/Political History). I am at an age where I really don't care if i offend any person. If I offended you then you probably need it. Folks love to complain about everything and anything. I see videos of people who block city streets because their feelers got hurt...boo freakin' hoo. I laugh when the motorist is just trying to get to point B from A and run these morons over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven The Sexman View Post
    Bill had a major role in all of the Star Wars movies; he was the force.

Chats

hey guess what. this is the best line of words ever, and i love it, "you dont have the right to not be offended" aka to bad, thats what free speech is all about.

remember im rubber your glue????? lol suck it up buttercup.

oh, cant wait for the draft to fire up again, and you snowflakes should be scared about that, cause your all weak, weak minded and brainwashed, and you'll have to pick a gender lmao. army will tear you apart real fast, then you get a dishonorable discharge on your name forever. stamped a looser forever, hows that sound?

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    Maybe you should watch something other than CNN and MSNBC.
    He watches Fox News.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    2003 Redfire Metallic Chevy Tahoe Z71 - Airaid Modular Intake Tube, Flowmaster Exhaust.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sunfire Guy
    Superchargers take away horsepower

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    Maybe you should watch something other than CNN and MSNBC.
    I dont watch either. I actually watch the press briefings and senate hearings. I do watch some some network stuff but anything other than fox is the evil liberal media to you guys.

Noose is tightening everyday. Wont be long to the orange joke is gone. How many of his cronies will go down to?

Chats

What's I find funny is how someone can work for a major right wing news network, then go work for the left wing networks. And vice versa... It's all a show. I have enjoyed life much more after I stopped watching main stream news. Sometimes I wished I lived in the late 1800's. I imagine life was much simpler then, as long as someone didn't contract yellow fever, or something like that lmao. Oh well, I'm stuck here...
    Last edited by Pursell1911; 05-17-2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: typo
    2006 Grand Prix GT - 3" Downpipe | DIY Intake

Donating Users
    Chats

I dont watch either. I actually watch the press briefings and senate hearings. I do watch some some network stuff but anything other than fox is the evil liberal media to you guys.

Noose is tightening everyday. Wont be long to the orange joke is gone. How many of his cronies will go down to?
    None.

And if you think the president is the problem; then you don't understand 1% of how anything works.
    2012 Buick Regal Premium1 Turbo - White Diamond Tri-coat - 20% Tint - 5k HID Head/Fog Lights - ZZP CAI

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Pursell1911 View Post
    What's I find funny is how someone can work for a major right wing news network, then go work for the left wing networks. And vice versa... It's all a show. I have enjoyed life much more after I stopped watching main stream news. Sometimes I wished I lived in the late 1800's. I imagine life was much simpler then, as long as someone didn't contract yellow fever, or something like that lmao. Oh well, I'm stuck here...
    Not me I like the modern time, I dont yearn for simpler things

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    None.

And if you think the president is the problem; then you don't understand 1% of how anything works.
    I'll take the current 12/5 odds on that if you would like a friendly wager

Chats

whats that a cnn poll? more bull sh it lies. how about the election polls, how fuking wrong were they? yup, very.

opra poll says she would beat trump. wtf has she ran other then here god damn mouth??? nothing like trump has.

cnn poll for the rock vs trump, rock wins, now theres a guy whos done nothing but make movies, makes him qualified too i guess right?

Chats

Lol President Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Regan was an actor at one point.
    2003 Redfire Metallic Chevy Tahoe Z71 - Airaid Modular Intake Tube, Flowmaster Exhaust.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sunfire Guy
    Superchargers take away horsepower

Chats

Funny thing is all this talk about impeachment, Nancy P came out and basically told her fellow Dems to shut up about it unless they have a case and that they don't have a case.
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS - Stock DD mode
    1994 Dodge Stealth - Currently being revived. Modded

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Slick2500 View Post
    Lol President Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Regan was an actor at one point.
    regan also was gov of ca. for more then one term iirc. trump would be the only person ever to walk into the presidency with out ever holding any other seat in the government in the past.

and yup, all the dems do is talk trash. lie after lie making their speculations seem like its fact. when its all made up in their little heads. aka fabricated 100%

I can't car too good. SaukRapids's Avatar
    Chats

What in the literal f*ck. Someone's still crying impeachment?

FFS, get over yourself, ebk. ("elk bestiality, kids!" is what I'm claiming your acronym stands for)

Go back to the liberal jibe from whence you came.

Oh look, here's what an elk-****er looks like.

Chats

its ok i got puppies and crayons in the safe place. you dummys are so gonna be fuked when real life smacks ya across the face lol

Donating Users
    Chats

I'm pretty sure you do fractions as well as you understand politics.
    2012 Buick Regal Premium1 Turbo - White Diamond Tri-coat - 20% Tint - 5k HID Head/Fog Lights - ZZP CAI

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    its ok i got puppies and crayons in the safe place. you dummys are so gonna be fuked when real life smacks ya across the face lol
    Can I have the address to this place?

Donating Users
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by ItHurtz View Post
    Can I have the address to this place?
    5046 S Greenwood Ave., Chicago, Illinois.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast