Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Chats

Default Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

what do you guys think about the debate? I didn't watch the whole thing, but I really enjoyed Trump's response that he would release his taxes when Hillary releases the 33,000 emails she deleted.

Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

Let me qualify this: I was a trump supporter, but ive moved to Gary Johnson, I cant stomach either of the main candidates.

I honestly think Hillary won. Yes, trump had great comebacks a few times, but in actually answering the questions? I think Hillary did better.
    Trump just switched topics and didn't usually answer the question at hand.

That said I really enjoyed Trumps responses to the taxes and a few other things.

Honestly, im disappointed it wasn't some kind of disaster, Hillary coughing, fainting, blaming the middle class, or trump saying something utterly ridiculous and or racist.

The whole thing just left me kind of depressed that one of them will be leading our nation.
    04 Monte carlo LSS (l67 swap ) SOLD, 1997 GTP coupe SOLD, 2002 GTP "Berta" the $400 beater SOLD
    2015 jetta 1.8t the grocery getter, 2012 Volvo S60 T6 300hp of Swedish safety.

Chats

i found it funny all she could do was smile when he was 100% right with his facts about her failures over the last 30 years. like she thinks its all laughable. then she opens her mouth and flat out lies.

she also says she takes responsibility for the email scandal, really? why aint she in jail? fined? that would be taking responsibility. having her employees take the damn 5 th will help the truth come out right? why are the aids getting immunity if she blames everyone else for it?

why the hell was clinton foundation not brought up. she stated shes been to 120 country's bla bla bla, in my eyes to only enrich her foundation, aka sell america to the highest bidder.

after the way she acted towards trump this debate, im sure he will come out at the next debate and attack her like a pit bull on a raw steak. theres so much good dirt to use that was just not even brought up.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by 04lss View Post
    Let me qualify this: I was a trump supporter, but ive moved to Gary Johnson, I cant stomach either of the main candidates.
    talk about a wasted vote, may as well just stay home and not vote. that guy is a true moron. i mean really one dumb guy. every interview i see of him he looks dumber if thats even possible. and ive seen a lot of his interviews.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Perma-Banned! JK LOL Explicit_Spade's Avatar
    Chats

Only one of the two was wearing an American flag pin.

It was the one not wearing the same outfit as Kim Jong Un.
    Quote Originally Posted by W-Body Store
    Remember, GM engineers didn't take into account your need for speed.
    Daily Driver: 06 Grand Prix GT / 9.4:1 CR / IS3 Heads / Ported Gen V / ZZP Headers / HPT Pro / Pulleys: 4.25, 3.8, 3.5, 3.4, 3.2, 3.0, 2.9, 2.7
    Projects: 86 Monte Carlo SS / 98 Sonoma / 74 Honda CB750

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    talk about a wasted vote, may as well just stay home and not vote. that guy is a true moron. i mean really one dumb guy. every interview i see of him he looks dumber if thats even possible. and ive seen a lot of his interviews.
    The platform lines up, Term limits on congress, He's for civil liberties, hes for strong defense, and he doesn't claim global warming is a hoax by the Chinese.
    On the other side, he isn't a known criminal using a "charitable" foundation as a political bribe engine.
    Id rather waste my vote than endorse one of the main candidates, maybe if enough people waste their votes 3rd parties will be taken seriously.
    04 Monte carlo LSS (l67 swap ) SOLD, 1997 GTP coupe SOLD, 2002 GTP "Berta" the $400 beater SOLD

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit_Spade View Post
    Only one of the two was wearing an American flag pin.

It was the one not wearing the same outfit as Kim Jong Un.
    wheres the damn "like" button?

Chats

I'll just leave this here.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politi...oll/index.html

(CNN)Hillary Clinton was deemed the winner of Monday night's debate by 62% of voters who tuned in to watch, while just 27% said they thought Donald Trump had the better night, according to a CNN/ORC Poll of voters who watched the debate.
    03 GS - BTTK Intercooler, 3.0 PRJ, 42 lb, SSAC, AEM wb, PT,SR rockers, Gen V, N* TB, dynotech trans w/ 3.29's.

87 Fiero GT. L67 Swap. XP, ported heads/sc. N* TB. 275 whp on a 3.4 and 8 lbs of boost.

Chats

The platform lines up, Term limits on congress, He's for civil liberties, hes for strong defense, and he doesn't claim global warming is a hoax by the Chinese.
    On the other side, he isn't a known criminal using a "charitable" foundation as a political bribe engine.
    Id rather waste my vote than endorse one of the main candidates, maybe if enough people waste their votes 3rd parties will be taken seriously.

just so you know, every vote for johnson or jill what ever is a vote taken from hillary. at least your on the never killary train

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by buck531 View Post
    CNN is god damn joke.

Chats

The entire election this year is a joke.
    03 GS - BTTK Intercooler, 3.0 PRJ, 42 lb, SSAC, AEM wb, PT,SR rockers, Gen V, N* TB, dynotech trans w/ 3.29's.

87 Fiero GT. L67 Swap. XP, ported heads/sc. N* TB. 275 whp on a 3.4 and 8 lbs of boost.

Chats

CNN is god damn joke.
    The right wing news says Donald won the left says Hillary. Its all about the demographics of their viewers. More republicans voted in the right polls, more dems in the left. The media is so biased in this election its a joke. Holt asked Donald about his taxes, a clear attack, where was a similar attack at Hillary for the emails, or her foundation, or Benghazi, or Libya, or ..... I could go on.

Chats

just so you know, every vote for johnson or jill what ever is a vote taken from hillary. at least your on the never killary train
    Better an idiot than a convict

Chats

Found a picture of the candidates....

Chats

The right wing news says Donald won the left says Hillary. Its all about the demographics of their viewers. More republicans voted in the right polls, more dems in the left. The media is so biased in this election its a joke. Holt asked Donald about his taxes, a clear attack, where was a similar attack at Hillary for the emails, or her foundation, or Benghazi, or Libya, or ..... I could go on.
    see the owners of the networks are all contributors to the Clinton campaign too, they are all in that 1% who dont care if the rest of use live or die.

theres so much dirt on her ass that no one in the media will touch. fox and oan will show both side much more fairly, but cnn and msnbs are just a hillary ads all day long. when they have the trump spokesman on they ask then questions and make a face like they smell crap.

Chats

heres 12 of her lies last night lol http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/h...ie-highlights/ she really is out of touch.

Chats

I'm not a Clinton fan, but Trump just worries me. His response to paying no taxes was , "That makes me smart!" Really? So who's going to pay taxes? You and me, that's who, but not the billionaires who have all the cash. Government bloat notwithstanding, somebody has to pay taxes if we want schools, police and fire depts.

He's proposing the biggest tax cut in history to stimulate the economy and create jobs, even though we found out when Reagan was president in the 80's that trickle down economics don't work. The rich don't take those tax savings and expand their businesses, they put the savings in their pockets. His argument is that business owners would bring jobs back to the US if they paid less taxes. Really? Here's a guy that already pays $0 taxes yet manufactures his branded clothing and other goods offshore. Why hasn't he brought his jobs back to the US?

Previous secretaries of state also ran personal email servers, why I'm not sure. Not defending what Hillary did, but as choices go, Trump has the ability to do a lot more damage to the US than her. We're already in debt up to our eyeballs because of our war efforts in the middle east, now we're going to spend billions to build a wall at the Mexican border?

I'm a lifelong registered Republican, and trying to figure out how my party got so far off course. As much as it pains me to vote for Hillary, I am truly concerned about the damage Trump could do.
    2002 GTP Coupe, PSE supercharger ported with 3.4 pulley, Wizaired CAI, ZZP tune, AL 104's, front Plog, 3" DP, u-bend gone, hi-flo cat, W-Body tubular trailing and lateral arms, GMPP sway bars, Vogtland springs, 245/45-18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 on 18x8 wheels, 42mm offset, Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges on A-pillar pod

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Burbman View Post
    I'm not a Clinton fan, but Trump just worries me. His response to paying no taxes was , "That makes me smart!" Really? So who's going to pay taxes? You and me, that's who, but not the billionaires who have all the cash. Government bloat notwithstanding, somebody has to pay taxes if we want schools, police and fire depts.

He's proposing the biggest tax cut in history to stimulate the economy and create jobs, even though we found out when Reagan was president in the 80's that trickle down economics don't work. The rich don't take those tax savings and expand their businesses, they put the savings in their pockets. His argument is that business owners would bring jobs back to the US if they paid less taxes. Really? Here's a guy that already pays $0 taxes yet manufactures his branded clothing and other goods offshore. Why hasn't he brought his jobs back to the US?

Previous secretaries of state also ran personal email servers, why I'm not sure. Not defending what Hillary did, but as choices go, Trump has the ability to do a lot more damage to the US than her. We're already in debt up to our eyeballs because of our war efforts in the middle east, now we're going to spend billions to build a wall at the Mexican border?

I'm a lifelong registered Republican, and trying to figure out how my party got so far off course. As much as it pains me to vote for Hillary, I am truly concerned about the damage Trump could do.

Playing devils advocate here.

Trump, is almost universally disliked in Washington, if he becomes president he isn't going to get squat done. he will be gridlocked and basically be a minor foot note.

Hillary wants to expand the refugee immigration .... look what that did to Europe. Even Merkel is admitting that it was a mistake. Imagine 10 million people whos Culture, is antithetical to our own. Middle eastern ideology doesn't match western ideology they don't mesh. Women have no rights, gays should be killed, etc

You said billions for the wall, we spend a billion dollars just to buy a fighter jet, what are the offsets from saving from the safety net programs that wont support as many illegals?

Is trump an idiot? I think so, is he a hypocrite? yes. But I just don't see him having the power in office to be this huge danger.
    Hillary has connections, and knows the game, she's much more likely IMO to get her agenda filled.

Again BOTH choices are terrible

Chats

trump is all about killing the Washington boys club that hillary is a huge part of. there is so much waste and pocket lining its pathetic. lobbyists can all take a long walk off a short pier too. more f ing waste.

your not supposed to get rich being a politician. but look who has. if you are making huge money, your crooked for sure.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by buck531 View Post
    of course cnn is going to say clinton won

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast