Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Hysterione View Post
    I have to admit, I voted for Trump based on his policies he wanted/wants to enact. I can not say I blindly support anything he may do. There honestly hasnt been much I havent support thus far though. The biggest issue with Trumps presidency is the fact that it is such a shock to the left. Obama spent 8 years moving the country in a Leftest direction, that when we got a President in who wanted Right wing policy is was a TOTAL shock to them. Not because he is VERY right wing, but because he is very different from the previous admin. I do NOT hate or blame Obama supporters. They voted how they felt, as did I. He was doing the things that his supporters agreed with. But the same can be said about Trump. The things he is doing/wants to do is exactly the things that his voting base wants to have happen.

its like watching the rallys come true......unlike the BS the dems spread. main issue is the dems all have dirty hands. one by one the swap will be drained. rep and dem alike. both sides are full of crooks.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

MS 13 IS real, you can take that to the bank.
    2002 GTP Coupe, PSE supercharger ported with 3.4 pulley, Wizaired CAI, ZZP tune, AL 104's, front Plog, 3" DP, u-bend gone, hi-flo cat, W-Body tubular trailing and lateral arms, GMPP sway bars, Vogtland springs, 245/45-18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 on 18x8 wheels, 42mm offset, Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges on A-pillar pod

GTP Level Member
    Chats

How much you want to bet he will find more than just a few tax evasions?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/1...5kD9lzE7?amp=1
    GPONA #1 Cyber Bully

Chats

im more interested in a treason charge. thats death penalty. but we all know shes so dirty.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

GT Level Member
    Chats

"Looks like is not a reason to invoke a special council" was Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III's response to Rep Jordans question about Clinton U1/ dossier involvement. Looks like Alex has another failed conspiracy on his hands.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-new...191933606.html

Live coverage if of the hearing if you want to hear right from the devils mouth and not get it spun by your fake news network of choice
    1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

GT Level Member
    Chats

It sure is awesome what the almighty dollar can do.

All 535 of these people in political power are untouchable.

Even previous people who held some position of power as well.
    1999 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Classic Z71 - Intake/Gibson Exhaust - The Daily
    2004 Chevrolet Corvette MRM A4 - AFE S2 Intake/TSP Catless LT's/3" ORX/C6 ZR1 Wheels/Exhaust Tips
    Sold WBody's: '98 GT, '98 GTP, '00 GTP, '03 GTP, '05 GXP

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324