Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by ebk231 View Post
    That did not answer my question.
    and how you like it????? i give facts, you offer fake news lol killing me smalls..........

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

GT Level Member
    Chats

Deflect deflect just like your boy
    1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

GT Level Member
    Chats

I hope Roy Moore stays in the race, would be a long shot but he could flip the Alabama senate seat. That would be such a huge loss for the republicans going into the 18' midterms. Roll tide
    1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

GT Level Member
    Chats

luellllllllllllllll, well that explains everything.

'Bama fans.
    1999 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Classic Z71 - Intake/Gibson Exhaust/20% Tint
    2004 Chevrolet Corvette MRM A4 - C5Z Suspension/AFE S2 Intake/TSP Catless LT's/3" ORX/C6 ZR1 Wheels
    Sold WBody's: '98 GT, '98 GTP, '03 GTP, '05 GXP

Chats

I hope Roy Moore stays in the race, would be a long shot but he could flip the Alabama senate seat. That would be such a huge loss for the republicans going into the 18' midterms. Roll tide
    i bet that guy wins. its fake news, you dont let something go 30 years to only come forward with it at an election.

see what the dems do is blame you for what they are, aka degenerate rapists, kid toucher's and full blow racist.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

GTP Level Member
    Chats

GPONA #1 Cyber Bully

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by blackspike2710 View Post
    and thats pretty much how its been on every trip hes taken.

remember Obama was left with out a stair case to AF1 iirc at a g20 summit in china. he had to get off the plane via the mechanics stair case. trump said he would have just left if they did that to him lol

Chats

SE Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    and thats pretty much how its been on every trip hes taken.

remember Obama was left with out a stair case to AF1 iirc at a g20 summit in china. he had to get off the plane via the mechanics stair case. trump said he would have just left if they did that to him lol
    Yeah, i know i would leave too, no respect, but i can see why they had none for obama...

SE Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    just about everything he reports is dead on. he just did vid the other day of him reporting all this uranium one crap years ago, everything he said then is true now.

and everything else he says. all true, not made up bs like cnn.

You do realize he is a total crack pot right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

SE Level Member
    Chats

I gotta admit I am a pretty conservative person.

I do NOT think there is ANYTHING to the Russia story.

I DO think Clinton is a crook(doesnt matter which one)

I DO think there are MASSIVE problems in this country I hope Trump can fix.

But even I can see that InfoWars is NOT a reliable source of info. They take a SHRED of possibility and concoct an entire elaborate tail out of it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.77fdb40ac239

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Hysterione View Post
    You do realize he is a total crack pot right?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

gay frogs is a true story.....

Chats

https://www.infowars.com/dems-turn-a...ictments-loom/ watch this all come true too......

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Hysterione View Post
    I gotta admit I am a pretty conservative person.

I do NOT think there is ANYTHING to the Russia story.

I DO think Clinton is a crook(doesnt matter which one)

I DO think there are MASSIVE problems in this country I hope Trump can fix.

But even I can see that InfoWars is NOT a reliable source of info. They take a SHRED of possibility and concoct an entire elaborate tail out of it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.77fdb40ac239
    Im glad to see there are some trump supporters here who can think rationally and not support this crackpot Jones. The problem I see though is that Trump supports this con artist, who has confirmed its all an act. He even refers to some of his reporting when trying to push his agenda. That is not a good thing.

Chats

man are you a sore loser in the end....cry about everything......what about your beloved obama? hes the real criminal here. cnn is a load of crack pot blow hards....aint they......

your ignorance is so pleasing to watch....

GT Level Member
    Chats

Hey look more deflecting from scotty. I dont really watch cnn, but if they go to court and admit its all an act I wont give them any credibility. Obama's people start get arrested by a special council I wont be trying to convince you that up is down.

Chats

you are the only one whos lacking up from down........get your head out yer ass already.

Chats

looks like cnn might get sold to avoid anti trust issues, maybe they will start telling the truth

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMarshal View Post
    looks like cnn might get sold to avoid anti trust issues, maybe they will start telling the truth

what happens when your bought and paid for....ever see the vids of the local news around the country, they all read the same bull sh it. word for word.

SE Level Member
    Chats

Im glad to see there are some trump supporters here who can think rationally and not support this crackpot Jones. The problem I see though is that Trump supports this con artist, who has confirmed its all an act. He even refers to some of his reporting when trying to push his agenda. That is not a good thing.

I have to admit, I voted for Trump based on his policies he wanted/wants to enact. I can not say I blindly support anything he may do. There honestly hasnt been much I havent support thus far though. The biggest issue with Trumps presidency is the fact that it is such a shock to the left. Obama spent 8 years moving the country in a Leftest direction, that when we got a President in who wanted Right wing policy is was a TOTAL shock to them. Not because he is VERY right wing, but because he is very different from the previous admin. I do NOT hate or blame Obama supporters. They voted how they felt, as did I. He was doing the things that his supporters agreed with. But the same can be said about Trump. The things he is doing/wants to do is exactly the things that his voting base wants to have happen.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast