Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    GT Level Member
    Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

Big wins for the democrats last night, a good indicator of whats to come next November. I guess having an imbecile for the president really motivates the other side.
    Last edited by ebk231; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:44 AM.
    1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

GTP Level Member
    Chats

Bunch if sympathy votes for candidates that are all talk no action, all in local elections, in states that were already blue.
    GPONA #1 Cyber Bully

GT Level Member
    Chats

Do you guys find it odd that trumps business is bringing in immigrants? I thought we were putting Americans back to work. Just another double standard from trump to play to the hearts of his base.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0c9652fff66ab
    1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

Chats

I find it odd that the retardation is so strong with you

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by ebk231 View Post
    Do you guys find it odd that trumps business is bringing in immigrants? I thought we were putting Americans back to work. Just another double standard from trump to play to the hearts of his base.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0c9652fff66ab
    and whats wrong with that? its legal, not like hes doing it under the table....get your head out your ass already. barrys done far worse. you think his mother law needs a pension of 200k a year for watching them kids that aint his? she got a free ass ride and is still on it, till she dies...why the hell she get a dime for watching her supposed grand kids. 80 something mill is vacations too.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

GT Level Member
    Chats

Guys we need to help Roger Stone all the deep state foolery is costing him a lot in legal fees. Lets hold off on buying infowars swag this month and help Roger line his pockets. Alex will be able to keep the lights on for awhile yet and get the truth out.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/08/rog...1&noRedirect=1

Rarely Here Anymore HighOctaneRacing's Avatar
    Chats

Guys we need to help Roger Stone all the deep state foolery is costing him a lot in legal fees. Lets hold off on buying infowars swag this month and help Roger line his pockets. Alex will be able to keep the lights on for awhile yet and get the truth out.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/08/rog...1&noRedirect=1
    So EvilBasementKid231,

What is it that made you not like President Trump in the 1st place?

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by HighOctaneRacing View Post
    So EvilBasementKid231,

What is it that made you not like President Trump in the 1st place?

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk
    I bought my GTP new when you were 8 kiddo. I moved out when I was 17 open your eyes. Im white live in north Indiana and have a blue collar job. The country is vast not everyone falls into your narratives. I have voted both sides of the aisle many times, unlike some others who just vote straight ticket without a second thought. Im not trying to be part of certain team. You probably dont remember much about Don the con in the 80's, but he has always been a trust fund douche. Im not sure what you ever saw in him, he conned a segment of our society. You can Alex spin it however you want but he failed multiple businesses and got bailed out by Russians. That did not play into me not liking him though. I thought his shtick as the reality host business man was funny and I enjoyed the Rosie fight. I never once thought gee that guys seems presidential. Right away he was divisive and seemed clueless to what it takes to be a leader and that is holding very true a year in. That and the whole thing started as publicity stunt and people bought into his hateful rhetoric. The list of reasons to not like Don is very long Im not going list them all you can take his greatest hits as a start, but you guys just want to play all off as fake. The idea that american institutions like ABC, NBC, CBS are all lying to you is flat out retarded.

ps Nice phone I love my V20
    Last edited by ebk231; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:44 AM.

Chats

wow, talk about ignorant as fuk.......i hope you dont reproduce.........

if you cant see that "our" government is corrupt as hell, and trumps trying to fix that you dont need to be voting. your not capable of making adult decisions.

and everything you quoted as you dont like him for is a lie you been fed. not one word of it is true. make your own opinions, not cnn's regurgitated bs.

odd how the black leaders all loved him, gave him awards....for what you ask???? helping out people who have less, the black community's.

then he runs for pres and bam, all these same ppl come out against him.......all lies. he was a great man when he was handing over millions of dollars, now??????

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K1-nzxzzug prime example this pos jessy jackson, and the rest of em all there clapping........

Chats

Hate to say ebk231 is 1200% right, maybe you're not old enough to remember Trump the real estate mogul. yes government is corrupt and so is Trump. He says he is "draining the swamp" yet there is a long list of appointees who are friends/pals that he owes favors to and are wholly unqualified for their appointed positions....doesn't make him any worse that past presidents but certainly no better.

What's troubling is that he is now a year in to his 4 year term and has done NOTHING. No healthcare rewrite, no tax bill, etc. Anytime somebody criticizes him he talks about Hillary. Hillary may belong in jail, I don't know, but that's a separate subject. She is not our president!!

This whole Russia investigation is a great example....had he just told the truth up front, yes we met with the Russians, here's what happened, it probably wasn't a good idea, this whole thing would be over. But no, there are lies to cover up the lies until now we need a special prosecutor to get at the truth.

How Sarah Sanders can stand behind that podium day after day and tell lies is beyond me. I'm sure it pays well but I would not sacrifice my reputation and dignity for that job. It's like the administration makes up their own facts and when they get called out it's fake news....

Scotty if you weren't around in the 80's when Trump was screwing people on real estate deals, then you weren't around when Nixon was president and the whole Watergate thing. Nixon lied over and over and his staff backed him up. When the special prosecutor (Archibald Cox) got too close to the truth Nixon fired him....then Nixon was impeached. Trump is headed down that same path.

I'm with ebk231, I don't dilike Trump personally, I'm not mad Hillary lost, that's how democracy works. I'm mad that Trump lies to us continually on stuff that's easy to fact check. I won more electoral votes than anyone ever (he didn't), biggest crowd ever at an inauguration (it wasn't), and on and on and on.....I'm mad that he had the chance to do some great things for us and he is not, he is making this all about how great he is. He is acting like a King, not like the servant of the people that he should be.
    2002 GTP Coupe, PSE supercharger ported with 3.4 pulley, Wizaired CAI, ZZP tune, AL 104's, front Plog, 3" DP, u-bend gone, hi-flo cat, W-Body tubular trailing and lateral arms, GMPP sway bars, Vogtland springs, 245/45-18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 on 18x8 wheels, 42mm offset, Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges on A-pillar pod

Chats

Lol that's good stuff Scotty. He also paid off a (blue collar) guys mortgage for fixing his flat tire on the side of the interstate because the man just took Trump's thank you as payment enough for his act of kindness

There is a ton of those kinds of stories.

I don't think his childeren would talk so highly of him either if he was the evil business man some say he is

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Just a bunch of junk thrown together http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...shes-a-runner)

Chats

the pres cant just make laws and stuff happen, thats why theres all the other branches, then the potus signs on it or not. the dems are doing nothing but block everything, theres a few pos republicans who are also being routed out.

when the russia team and the clintons finds its self under the microscope we shall see who the real liars are,,,wont we?

and for the record, hes done more in 10 months then any other pres in history. all positive too, unlike obama's bull crap. right there is a biggest liar ever. keep your dr, keep your plan,,,,,remember that bull sh it?

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Burbman View Post
    Hate to say ebk231 is 1200% right, maybe you're not old enough to remember Trump the real estate mogul. yes government is corrupt and so is Trump. He says he is "draining the swamp" yet there is a long list of appointees who are friends/pals that he owes favors to and are wholly unqualified for their appointed positions....doesn't make him any worse that past presidents but certainly no better.

What's troubling is that he is now a year in to his 4 year term and has done NOTHING. No healthcare rewrite, no tax bill, etc. Anytime somebody criticizes him he talks about Hillary. Hillary may belong in jail, I don't know, but that's a separate subject. She is not our president!!

This whole Russia investigation is a great example....had he just told the truth up front, yes we met with the Russians, here's what happened, it probably wasn't a good idea, this whole thing would be over. But no, there are lies to cover up the lies until now we need a special prosecutor to get at the truth.

How Sarah Sanders can stand behind that podium day after day and tell lies is beyond me. I'm sure it pays well but I would not sacrifice my reputation and dignity for that job. It's like the administration makes up their own facts and when they get called out it's fake news....

Scotty if you weren't around in the 80's when Trump was screwing people on real estate deals, then you weren't around when Nixon was president and the whole Watergate thing. Nixon lied over and over and his staff backed him up. When the special prosecutor (Archibald Cox) got too close to the truth Nixon fired him....then Nixon was impeached. Trump is headed down that same path.

I'm with ebk231, I don't dilike Trump personally, I'm not mad Hillary lost, that's how democracy works. I'm mad that Trump lies to us continually on stuff that's easy to fact check. I won more electoral votes than anyone ever (he didn't), biggest crowd ever at an inauguration (it wasn't), and on and on and on.....I'm mad that he had the chance to do some great things for us and he is not, he is making this all about how great he is. He is acting like a King, not like the servant of the people that he should be.
    Spot on and nice car!

The delusion with these guys is crazy. Im not referencing anything thing that cnn has said or give a flying **** about Hillary. Im talking actual things out of trumps mouth. Did he not insult Mexicans? Did he not say he can grab em by the ***** because he is famous? Did he not say he can peek in on young girls at miss usa because he owns it? Did he not insult a military father who lost his son? Did he not insult a p.o.w.? Did he not mock a handicaped person? I can go on and on with things right out his mouth or twitter feed. No news source needed to form an opinion based on facts.

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by wowitsfast View Post
    Lol that's good stuff Scotty. He also paid off a (blue collar) guys mortgage for fixing his flat tire on the side of the interstate because the man just took Trump's thank you as payment enough for his act of kindness

There is a ton of those kinds of stories.

I don't think his childeren would talk so highly of him either if he was the evil business man some say he is

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    More actual fake news. All I ask is look into some of this geesh

https://www.snopes.com/luck/trump.asp

Chats

The delusion with these guys is crazy. Im not referencing anything thing that cnn has said or give a flying **** about Hillary. Im talking actual things out of trumps mouth. Did he not insult Mexicans? Did he not say he can grab em by the ***** because he is famous? Did he not say he can peek in on young girls at miss usa because he owns it? Did he not insult a military father who lost his son? Did he not insult a p.o.w.? Did he not mock a handicaped person? I can go on and on with things right out his mouth or twitter feed. No news source needed to form an opinion based on facts.
    none of it happened, but the grab em by the pus sy crap. for the record, ive said far worse. who cares...

and for the record, fuk any one whos here illegally, you are a criminal already by just being here. you are a burden on the country. if you can see that you are truly lost.

i dare you to go to mexico and just stay there. see what happens to you.......jail will be part of what happens. then you are deported....fuking sheep. ms13 is not real either, being burbman is on LI you'd think he knows all about them assholes.

GT Level Member
    Chats

when the russia team and the clintons finds its self under the microscope we shall see who the real liars are,,,wont we?
    We sure will and I wont have any problem with the outcome if they go through due process with the Clintons, can you say the same about you and donny?

Chats

trump has done nothing wrong. the other 3 who are charged, they wanted them to lie and make up stuff to charge trump with as a plea deal...they refused clearly to play the dems game.. the Don is in the clear. always was, remember the dossier is all made up bs. but clearly you think its real still. no one has or will be charged for anything written in that rag of lies either.

GT Level Member
    Chats

none of it happened, but the grab em by the pus sy crap. for the record, ive said far worse. who cares..
    Thats nice you share the same mindset but most people hold the president to higher standard. He inherited a fortune and got to live out the playboy wet dream. That doesnt make him smart or a good leader.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11...man-sot-ac.cnn
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...hero-captured/
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...iverse-w444634
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltagg...3nE#.aazq5BrkP

Man the deep state has some sick technology the can just recreate his image and voice. They have been plotting against him for decades!

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    trump has done nothing wrong. the other 3 who are charged, they wanted them to lie and make up stuff to charge trump with as a plea deal...they refused clearly to play the dems game.. the Don is in the clear. always was, remember the dossier is all made up bs. but clearly you think its real still. no one has or will be charged for anything written in that rag of lies either.
    That did not answer my question.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast