Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    GT Level Member
    Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

How does the guy with one of the worlds best memories forget so many contacts and meetings with Russians? Does he lie all the time or is he that stupid?
    1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

GTP Level Member
    Chats

"At this point, what does it matter?" - Hillary Rodham Clinton.
    GPONA #1 Cyber Bully

GT Level Member
    Chats

I probably Identify more as a democrat
    Donald John Trump

The quote game using Donald is a lot of fun!
    1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

GT Level Member
    Chats

Pay attention to the name Felix Sater, its gonna get really real, real quick.

When he does go who we gonna blame, because we know donny does no wrong.
    Mueller and the deep state? Obummer leftovers? Killary and her russian collusion?

Chats

I can't help but laugh when I hear liberals speak

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha hav ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha

Rarely Here Anymore HighOctaneRacing's Avatar
    Chats

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMarshal View Post

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha hav ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha
    Laughter is commonly used as a defense mechanism when one gets in uncomfortable spots, so that makes a lot of sense. Also I remember the 3 or 5 other times you posted the same thing.

GT Level Member
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by HighOctaneRacing View Post
    Good, lying propaganda should be banned. Now make sure you order your vitamins and gay water filters Alex needs another rolex.

Rarely Here Anymore HighOctaneRacing's Avatar
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by ebk231 View Post
    Good, lying propaganda should be banned. Now make sure you order your vitamins and gay water filters Alex needs another rolex.
    No we are not uncomfortable. We just find your stupidity hilarious but you would say the laughter is because of some other reason to benefit you because you are a lying, redpilled sheep who loves to spread fake news. You are the problem with America.

You keep crying and *****ing and we can clearly see you're a triggered snowflake.
    I encourage you to continue with your hateful rhetoric because all of it reflects on you and we can continue laughing at your childish behavior.

You just hate infowars because they speak the truth and they're kicking libtards asses such as yourself with it.

It's truly sad you cannot think for yourself and need the corrupt MSM to guide you LMAO.

You keep playing DJ hero in your mom's basement okay?

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk

GT Level Member
    Chats

Yawn are all you guys just on repeat?

DJ hero? lol no thanks. Im too busy playing VR GT sport with thrustmaster 300 wheel and pedal setup. I like my own basement better than my parents. Games look much better on my LG OLED and the sound from my 7.2 Sony str-za3000es is great

Chats

you would mean cnn, msnbc, cbs, abc and nbc. those are all fake news outlest,

INFORWARS ON THE OTHER HAND IS THE TRUTH WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ASS WIPE. everything they report come out as true sooner or later.

soooooo how was the civil war on sat? oh thats right, it was a bust lol fuking loser.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

Yawn are all you guys just on repeat?

DJ hero? lol no thanks. Im too busy playing VR GT sport with thrustmaster 300 wheel and pedal setup. I like my own basement better than my parents. Games look much better on my LG OLED and the sound from my 7.2 Sony str-za3000es is great

id put big money on the fact your in your moms basement, you pos. you own what ever daddy gives you.....if you have a daddy. might be 1/2 your issues.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

you keep spewing out your useless rhetoric and attempting to poison the weak minded with your irascible dogma, so I can't help but laugh.

the ability to see the error of your ways is obviously not something you have mastered.

GT Level Member
    Chats

Im paypal ready whenever you are ready to put up the big money.

Chats

GT Level Member
    Chats

wash rinse repeat, just like Alex likes em

Chats

you go on and keep talking, I will go on and keep laughing.

Chats

hes gone full retard. nothing he says matters one bit. we won. he lost. game over. hes butt hurt to the tenth power.

GT Level Member
    Chats

Three arrests so far and more to come. No major policy passed. 32% approval rating and falling, 38% and rising odds of removal from office. So much winning.

Chats

ha ha ha, I can keep going if you want.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast