Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    SE Level Member
    Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Scottydoggs View Post
    seen it first hand. blm is a hate group now, listed as one, sad how the obama's had them over to the WH.

antifa, a terrorist group, listed as such as well.
    Hopefully they both disappear. I honestly I haven't heard to much from the hate group black lives matter for awhile. Have you?? Then again I don't watch CNN, msnbc, etc

Chats

and im only a few pages deep into them files. https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release enjoy the cover up.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by GT2000 View Post
    Hopefully they both disappear. I honestly I haven't heard to much from the hate group black lives matter for awhile. Have you?? Then again I don't watch CNN, msnbc, etc
    have not as of late. but soros will fund them and they will gather again on the 4 th, cant wait to see this retarded screaming they plan on doing.

best part is the cops are no longer being told to stand down while the children throw their temper tantrums.

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 2.8, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned and AEM water/Meth injection https://goo.gl/gpV5kW

SE Level Member
    Chats

lets also keep tearing down all these statues that have been there for up to 200 years. you know cause that guy owned slaves and im triggered. get the hell over it dumb asses.

odd how everything they want to tear down is removing the Democrats doing. they loved slaves, aka owning them. they also started the KKK, THATS IN THE JFK FILES TOO LOL
    The Irony just keeps pilling up doesn't it, Oh I can't stand when they bring down statues. How in the hell is it hurting you? It's a statue. It's only NOW an issue, even though it wasn't 2 weeks ago. They are just trying to find something to bi,tch and cry over. There will ALWAYS be something they are offended by, because they are "sensitive"

SE Level Member
    Chats

have not as of late. but soros will fund them and they will gather again on the 4 th, cant wait to see this retarded screaming they plan on doing.

best part is the cops are no longer being told to stand down while the children throw their temper tantrums.
    Right on! These people would stop destroying stuff if they would MAKE them stop. When they shoot a couple, they will stop acting like damn animals.

Rarely Here Anymore HighOctaneRacing's Avatar
    Chats

A lot of this stuff is what I would've loved to say to this libtard but I knew he was just throwing gas in the fire and would never learn.

Damn its good to see the passion from you guys. I'm into politics hardcore but I never run on 8 cylinders when it comes to libtards anymore. Deep down they know they're dumb fvcking sheep and enjoy being red pilled up the ass cause they can't think for themselves. Libtards are the ones that need the government to hold their dirty greedy lazy hands cause they are just brain dead.

I've noticed a lot of gun shops are focusing on true gun control now and what they are doing is denying sales to democrats. Truth.

Sent from my LG V20 using Tapatalk

Chats

SE Level Member
    Chats

Yes we argue with the libtards but we only waste our breath. They will never learn or listen to what we have to say because they "know everything"

Chats

just the fact we out number him by a lot lol he cant win here, no one to back up his bull sh it.

theres not one other libtard posting in this thread. all trump train people here.

Chats

No one can back up his lies and hateful rhetoric anyways because..... It's lies and hateful rhetoric.

GT Level Member
    Chats

1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

GT Level Member
    Chats

How about some music while we wait for the next shoe to drop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

You guys like rap?
    1998 Black GTP 4-dr K&N CAI, TOGS, 180 stat, over sized radiator with BWM blue coolant, Stainless Works 3" & 2.5" resonators, dual 2.5" Borla mufflers & Tips, TEP 3.23 street trans & tune by Dave, 17" Grey Enkei PDC's, GXP brakes, R1 concepts drilled rotors & R1 pads, Bilsteins & more

Chats

moron. so all you do is read the title of the page right???? maybe you should watch the vid and open your ears and hear why he thinks he might be wearing a wire. my god man. just stop breathing already. so lame.
    Last edited by Scottydoggs; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:36 PM.

Chats

i found ebk231 at his crappy job today, all fuked up as always. being hes likely gender fluid , aka dont know if hes a boy or a girl. https://www.facebook.com/BombSquadBa...6581173975418/

Chats

He obviously didn't read the article. He saw the title and jizzed in his pants before his tiny ego could be deflated more. There is no evidence Trump did anything. The only evidence of Russian collusion is against Hillary and the DNC for the fiction filled dossier.
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS - Stock DD mode
    1994 Dodge Stealth - Currently being revived. Modded

Chats

i found him at another event....

GT Level Member
    Chats

Lol facebook, I cant open that never joined. Russian trolls and trannys I see why its appealing to you.

Chats

I can't help but laugh when I hear liberals speak

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha hav ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha

Chats

funny how he keeps talking lol the ratio of trump vs him is strong here. go away. you have a metal illness, seek help !!!!

Chats

Yep. Liberalism is a mental disorder. I'm thinking of sending this thread to Paul Joseph Watson lol.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast