Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chats

Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

I love the gun arguments myself. Anti gunners ask "Why do you need a gun that shoots 30 rounds?" I answer with "Why do you need a car capable of doing 125 mph in stock form? Why do you need a house with 2 extra bedrooms and 3 extra bathrooms? Why do you need a 65" plasma TV?" Then they usually tried to change the subject, because they know they aren't going to win the argument.

I once watched a 2nd amendment video on Youtube and some anti gunnut said "The 2nd amendment is over 200 years old. It's outdated and needs to be changed." I replied with, so Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, the Right to Assemble, etc are all outdated and needs to be changed since they are also over 200 years old?" I never did get a response. Funny how that is.

2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT - Daily driver. ZZP 3" catted downpipe and intake
    1994 Dodge Stealth - Currently being revived. Modded

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by J57ltr View Post
    It's not why do you need a gun now, we have had guns all of our lives. I grew up around guns and during hunting season a large portion of the male population at my school had a rifle in their car or truck and would head out after school on Friday to their respective deer leases to meet up with dad's and uncles and others. We never had issues. I have carried a pistol since I was 21 years old and that's more than half of my life. I grew up in the country and hunted as a kid. I got my first rifle (Marlin Model 60) when I was 10. We were taught how to use them safety and all that and by the time I was 12 we hunted squirrel and rabbit by ourselves. There are people that are getting into guns just because they think that they may be banned. Hell I still have trouble getting enough .22 ammo to shoot at our matches we have once a month. There has been a flood of new guns on the market especially .22's in the last 10 years and every time Obama has said anything about guns everybody loses their minds and goes out and buys them. I needed some parts for one of my AR's and had to wait about 6 months to get them because of the scare. Guns have always been around you just haven't been aware of it. I have been shooting competition for about 17 years, and shoot silhouette, IDPA and bullseye and trap and skeet. I have about 5 firearms strictly setup for various target events and I collect them as well.

This is a question like why do you need a supercharger? It's one of my hobbies, that's the answer.

Jeff
    I guess my question was more about pistols and hand type guns. I see your point in how you use them but most people (that I know) have an AR-15 because they're "cool". They never shoot them but they cry when they hear the Political police talking about taking guns away.

In my mind I think that most people with a CCW and find the NEED to carry a hand gun everywhere they go wouldn't do jack **** when it came down to actually using it. That's just my opinion anyways.

Opinions are like a-holes. Everyone has one.

As for the why do I need a supercharger? Because my car came with one off the assembly line .

Edit - I'm NOT against guns. That's not what I'm saying. You can have all the guns you want. I honestly don't care. I have more important things to spend my money on.

I AM against thugs who carry guns on the street to shoot random people. I'm in Columbus and just last week there was a 13 year old kid who was being chased by the police, pulled a "gun" out of his waste band and the cop shot him. Come to find out it was a BB gun that looked identical to a police officers gun. Now the family and everyone in their mom is crying about it. That's just a BB gun but you know there are a ton of other people who get shot because they're carrying a gun being a bad ass. Those are the guns that I'd like off the streets.
    03 GS - BTTK Intercooler, 3.0 PRJ, 42 lb, SSAC, AEM wb, PT,SR rockers, Gen V, N* TB, dynotech trans w/ 3.29's.

Chats

Member berries

2003 Buick Regal GSX lots of mods - click here to see latest build - http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ld-for-the-gsx

*For Reference - Does not have a Zack Howard Cam - It's an Intense Stage 3 - Thank You*

Chats

everyone i know who owns a AR or other like type rifle shoots them when ever possible. lol all i hear is them cry about how much ammo costs

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 3.0, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned by me. http://www.grandprixforums.net/showthread.php?t=47574

Chats

PMC bronze .223 6.99/box
    i could use 5.56 but then it's 9.99 a box

my .300 blackout - 18.99....
    2003 Buick Regal GSX lots of mods - click here to see latest build - http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ld-for-the-gsx

*For Reference - Does not have a Zack Howard Cam - It's an Intense Stage 3 - Thank You*

Chats

Why have a gun? I'll refer to Lamb of God's Omerta.

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both"

I'm not a "prepper" by any means, but if the shtt ever does hit the fan. I'll be glad to have my rifles, shotguns and handguns. They're just like tools each suited to a purpose.

Chats

We all seem to agree on the fact that we are fed up with the sht show that is modern politics which in turn makes up our government. Question what can we do about it. At least that's the feeling that I get.

I feel that all the media crap is there to distract from real problems. http://inequalityforall.com/

Chats

In all honesty I do not think either of them are qualified to run this country. Hillary is where she only because she lied and cheated to get there, and Trump is where he is because he has money.
    2003 Redfire Metallic Chevy Tahoe Z71 - Airaid Modular Intake Tube, Flowmaster Exhaust.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sunfire Guy
    Superchargers take away horsepower

GTX Level Member SomeDudeAtHome's Avatar
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by 0069GTP View Post
    We all seem to agree on the fact that we are fed up with the sht show that is modern politics which in turn makes up our government. Question what can we do about it. At least that's the feeling that I get.

I feel that all the media crap is there to distract from real problems. http://inequalityforall.com/
    Goes to show how badly America needs more than a 2 party system. This is probably the most votes 3rd and 4th parties will ever get during an election.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick2500 View Post
    In all honesty I do not think either of them are qualified to run this country. Hillary is where she only because she lied and cheated to get there, and Trump is where he is because he has money.
    I agree 100%. Also, don't forget being a woman. It's all about furthering the cause for some people.
    Black 98 GT bought in summer of 2009 w/28K miles- GTX Rims, Retrofit headlights, tinted tails, 20% tint all around, KYB Excel-G's, WBS Lowering Springs, 33mm Dorman front sway bar, 22mm Addco rear sway bar, BMR trailing arms, BMR STBs front and rear, ZZP control arms, ZZP diagonal braces, Poly motor mounts, HV3, ZZP CAI, Thrasher shift kit, Reptile tune

Chats

Crazy how the whole Bernie thing played out .... all that media hype and millions of dollars

GTX Level Member SomeDudeAtHome's Avatar
    Chats

Still don't believe Hilary beat him fairly. I wasn't a Bernie supporter so I'm not too upset by it but still just goes to show how things work.
    Black 98 GT bought in summer of 2009 w/28K miles- GTX Rims, Retrofit headlights, tinted tails, 20% tint all around, KYB Excel-G's, WBS Lowering Springs, 33mm Dorman front sway bar, 22mm Addco rear sway bar, BMR trailing arms, BMR STBs front and rear, ZZP control arms, ZZP diagonal braces, Poly motor mounts, HV3, ZZP CAI, Thrasher shift kit, Reptile tune

Chats

It's all a scam. Everything is a hoodwink these days

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGuy03 View Post
    It's all a scam. Everything is a hoodwink these days
    I agree 100% the "election" of our next president has already been determined. Why else do you think Trump says the things he does? No sane person running for president would willingly be that ****ing stupid.
    2003 Redfire Metallic Chevy Tahoe Z71 - Airaid Modular Intake Tube, Flowmaster Exhaust.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sunfire Guy
    Superchargers take away horsepower

Chats

If anybody likes a good conspiracy theory....Trump is nothing more than a plant by the wealthy community to ensure that Hillary wins.

Wall St and the investment community have donated far more to Hillary than to Trump, it's no secret they are in the Democratic corner. The best way to guarantee her election is to remove the competition...get a guy that's virtually unelectable to tie up the Republican nomination...

It defies logic that a guy who is actually trying to get elected would say the things he says out loud. Since he IS saying those things, maybe we should conclude that he's not actually trying to get elected...that he's trying to NOT get elected....therefore ensuring a win for the Democrats.
    2002 GTP Coupe, PSE supercharger ported with 3.4 pulley, Wizaired CAI, ZZP tune, AL 104's, front Plog, 3" DP, u-bend gone, hi-flo cat, W-Body tubular trailing and lateral arms, GMPP sway bars, Vogtland springs, 245/45-18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 on 18x8 wheels, 42mm offset, Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges on A-pillar pod

Chats

This sums up the US election, and our latest CDN election.....

Chris B
    2002 GT

Perma-Banned! JK LOL Explicit_Spade's Avatar
    Chats

The moderator is keeping tonight's debate on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by W-Body Store
    Remember, GM engineers didn't take into account your need for speed.
    Daily Driver: 06 Grand Prix GT / 9.4:1 CR / IS3 Heads / Ported Gen V / ZZP Headers / HPT Pro / Pulleys: 4.25, 3.8, 3.5, 3.4, 3.2, 3.0, 2.9, 2.7
    Projects: 86 Monte Carlo SS / 98 Sonoma / 74 Honda CB750

Chats

we need law and order and we need justice. we don't need 4 more years of barack obama and that is what we get if hillary is elected.

Perma-Banned! JK LOL Explicit_Spade's Avatar
    Chats

Honestly, She's so much worse than Obama... That's saying a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by W-Body Store
    Remember, GM engineers didn't take into account your need for speed.
    Daily Driver: 06 Grand Prix GT / 9.4:1 CR / IS3 Heads / Ported Gen V / ZZP Headers / HPT Pro / Pulleys: 4.25, 3.8, 3.5, 3.4, 3.2, 3.0, 2.9, 2.7
    Projects: 86 Monte Carlo SS / 98 Sonoma / 74 Honda CB750

Chats

he fuking destroyed her again!

98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 3.0, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned by me. http://www.grandprixforums.net/showthread.php?t=47574

Chats

and then the commentators said there is no evidence of voter fraud

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast