Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix
 

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 175
  1. #41
    I live here. stealthee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SWPA
    Posts
    8,544
    Chats
    33

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    I love the gun arguments myself. Anti gunners ask "Why do you need a gun that shoots 30 rounds?" I answer with "Why do you need a car capable of doing 125 mph in stock form? Why do you need a house with 2 extra bedrooms and 3 extra bathrooms? Why do you need a 65" plasma TV?" Then they usually tried to change the subject, because they know they aren't going to win the argument.

    I once watched a 2nd amendment video on Youtube and some anti gunnut said "The 2nd amendment is over 200 years old. It's outdated and needs to be changed." I replied with, so Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, the Right to Assemble, etc are all outdated and needs to be changed since they are also over 200 years old?" I never did get a response. Funny how that is.

    2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT - Daily driver. ZZP 3" catted downpipe and intake
    1994 Dodge Stealth - Currently being revived. Modded

  2. #42
    GTP Level Member buck531's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gahanna, Ohio
    Posts
    529
    Chats
    2490

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by J57ltr View Post
    It's not why do you need a gun now, we have had guns all of our lives. I grew up around guns and during hunting season a large portion of the male population at my school had a rifle in their car or truck and would head out after school on Friday to their respective deer leases to meet up with dad's and uncles and others. We never had issues. I have carried a pistol since I was 21 years old and that's more than half of my life. I grew up in the country and hunted as a kid. I got my first rifle (Marlin Model 60) when I was 10. We were taught how to use them safety and all that and by the time I was 12 we hunted squirrel and rabbit by ourselves. There are people that are getting into guns just because they think that they may be banned. Hell I still have trouble getting enough .22 ammo to shoot at our matches we have once a month. There has been a flood of new guns on the market especially .22's in the last 10 years and every time Obama has said anything about guns everybody loses their minds and goes out and buys them. I needed some parts for one of my AR's and had to wait about 6 months to get them because of the scare. Guns have always been around you just haven't been aware of it. I have been shooting competition for about 17 years, and shoot silhouette, IDPA and bullseye and trap and skeet. I have about 5 firearms strictly setup for various target events and I collect them as well.


    This is a question like why do you need a supercharger? It's one of my hobbies, that's the answer.


    Jeff
    I guess my question was more about pistols and hand type guns. I see your point in how you use them but most people (that I know) have an AR-15 because they're "cool". They never shoot them but they cry when they hear the Political police talking about taking guns away.

    In my mind I think that most people with a CCW and find the NEED to carry a hand gun everywhere they go wouldn't do jack **** when it came down to actually using it. That's just my opinion anyways.

    Opinions are like a-holes. Everyone has one.

    As for the why do I need a supercharger? Because my car came with one off the assembly line .

    Edit - I'm NOT against guns. That's not what I'm saying. You can have all the guns you want. I honestly don't care. I have more important things to spend my money on.

    I AM against thugs who carry guns on the street to shoot random people. I'm in Columbus and just last week there was a 13 year old kid who was being chased by the police, pulled a "gun" out of his waste band and the cop shot him. Come to find out it was a BB gun that looked identical to a police officers gun. Now the family and everyone in their mom is crying about it. That's just a BB gun but you know there are a ton of other people who get shot because they're carrying a gun being a bad ass. Those are the guns that I'd like off the streets.
    03 GS - BTTK Intercooler, 3.0 PRJ, 42 lb, SSAC, AEM wb, PT,SR rockers, Gen V, N* TB, dynotech trans w/ 3.29's.

  3. #43
    GrandPrix Junkie CrazyGuy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    3,697
    Chats
    7455

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    Member berries

    2003 Buick Regal GSX lots of mods - click here to see latest build - http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ld-for-the-gsx

    *For Reference - Does not have a Zack Howard Cam - It's an Intense Stage 3 - Thank You*

  4. #44
    Killa Bee Scottydoggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    35,495
    Chats
    134618

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    everyone i know who owns a AR or other like type rifle shoots them when ever possible. lol all i hear is them cry about how much ammo costs

    98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 3.0, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned by me. http://www.grandprixforums.net/showthread.php?t=47574

  5. #45
    GrandPrix Junkie CrazyGuy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    3,697
    Chats
    7455

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    PMC bronze .223 6.99/box
    i could use 5.56 but then it's 9.99 a box

    my .300 blackout - 18.99....
    2003 Buick Regal GSX lots of mods - click here to see latest build - http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ld-for-the-gsx

    *For Reference - Does not have a Zack Howard Cam - It's an Intense Stage 3 - Thank You*

  6. #46
    SE Level Member 0069GTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    116
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    Why have a gun? I'll refer to Lamb of God's Omerta.

    "Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both"

    I'm not a "prepper" by any means, but if the shtt ever does hit the fan. I'll be glad to have my rifles, shotguns and handguns. They're just like tools each suited to a purpose.

  7. #47
    SE Level Member 0069GTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    116
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    We all seem to agree on the fact that we are fed up with the sht show that is modern politics which in turn makes up our government. Question what can we do about it. At least that's the feeling that I get.

    I feel that all the media crap is there to distract from real problems. http://inequalityforall.com/

  8. #48
    Donating Users Slick2500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Box Elder, South Dakota, United States
    Posts
    7,106
    Chats
    48993

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    In all honesty I do not think either of them are qualified to run this country. Hillary is where she only because she lied and cheated to get there, and Trump is where he is because he has money.
    2003 Redfire Metallic Chevy Tahoe Z71 - Airaid Modular Intake Tube, Flowmaster Exhaust.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sunfire Guy
    Superchargers take away horsepower

  9. #49
    GTX Level Member SomeDudeAtHome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,242
    Chats
    7

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by 0069GTP View Post
    We all seem to agree on the fact that we are fed up with the sht show that is modern politics which in turn makes up our government. Question what can we do about it. At least that's the feeling that I get.

    I feel that all the media crap is there to distract from real problems. http://inequalityforall.com/
    Goes to show how badly America needs more than a 2 party system. This is probably the most votes 3rd and 4th parties will ever get during an election.


    Quote Originally Posted by Slick2500 View Post
    In all honesty I do not think either of them are qualified to run this country. Hillary is where she only because she lied and cheated to get there, and Trump is where he is because he has money.
    I agree 100%. Also, don't forget being a woman. It's all about furthering the cause for some people.
    Black 98 GT bought in summer of 2009 w/28K miles- GTX Rims, Retrofit headlights, tinted tails, 20% tint all around, KYB Excel-G's, WBS Lowering Springs, 33mm Dorman front sway bar, 22mm Addco rear sway bar, BMR trailing arms, BMR STBs front and rear, ZZP control arms, ZZP diagonal braces, Poly motor mounts, HV3, ZZP CAI, Thrasher shift kit, Reptile tune

  10. #50
    GrandPrix Junkie CrazyGuy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    3,697
    Chats
    7455

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    Crazy how the whole Bernie thing played out .... all that media hype and millions of dollars
    2003 Buick Regal GSX lots of mods - click here to see latest build - http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ld-for-the-gsx

    *For Reference - Does not have a Zack Howard Cam - It's an Intense Stage 3 - Thank You*

  11. #51
    GTX Level Member SomeDudeAtHome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,242
    Chats
    7

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    Still don't believe Hilary beat him fairly. I wasn't a Bernie supporter so I'm not too upset by it but still just goes to show how things work.
    Black 98 GT bought in summer of 2009 w/28K miles- GTX Rims, Retrofit headlights, tinted tails, 20% tint all around, KYB Excel-G's, WBS Lowering Springs, 33mm Dorman front sway bar, 22mm Addco rear sway bar, BMR trailing arms, BMR STBs front and rear, ZZP control arms, ZZP diagonal braces, Poly motor mounts, HV3, ZZP CAI, Thrasher shift kit, Reptile tune

  12. #52
    GrandPrix Junkie CrazyGuy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    3,697
    Chats
    7455

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    It's all a scam. Everything is a hoodwink these days
    2003 Buick Regal GSX lots of mods - click here to see latest build - http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ld-for-the-gsx

    *For Reference - Does not have a Zack Howard Cam - It's an Intense Stage 3 - Thank You*

  13. #53
    Donating Users Slick2500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Box Elder, South Dakota, United States
    Posts
    7,106
    Chats
    48993

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGuy03 View Post
    It's all a scam. Everything is a hoodwink these days
    I agree 100% the "election" of our next president has already been determined. Why else do you think Trump says the things he does? No sane person running for president would willingly be that ****ing stupid.
    2003 Redfire Metallic Chevy Tahoe Z71 - Airaid Modular Intake Tube, Flowmaster Exhaust.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sunfire Guy
    Superchargers take away horsepower

  14. #54
    GTP Level Member Burbman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Islip, Long Island!
    Posts
    747
    Chats
    127

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    If anybody likes a good conspiracy theory....Trump is nothing more than a plant by the wealthy community to ensure that Hillary wins.

    Wall St and the investment community have donated far more to Hillary than to Trump, it's no secret they are in the Democratic corner. The best way to guarantee her election is to remove the competition...get a guy that's virtually unelectable to tie up the Republican nomination...

    It defies logic that a guy who is actually trying to get elected would say the things he says out loud. Since he IS saying those things, maybe we should conclude that he's not actually trying to get elected...that he's trying to NOT get elected....therefore ensuring a win for the Democrats.
    2002 GTP Coupe, PSE supercharger ported with 3.4 pulley, Wizaired CAI, ZZP tune, AL 104's, front Plog, 3" DP, u-bend gone, hi-flo cat, W-Body tubular trailing and lateral arms, GMPP sway bars, Vogtland springs, 245/45-18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 on 18x8 wheels, 42mm offset, Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges on A-pillar pod

  15. #55
    GXP Level Member Bronco Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Coquitlam,BC,Canada
    Posts
    2,951
    Chats
    1

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    This sums up the US election, and our latest CDN election.....

    Chris B
    2002 GT

  16. #56
    Perma-Banned! JK LOL Explicit_Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    7,930
    Chats
    28489

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    The moderator is keeping tonight's debate on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by W-Body Store
    Remember, GM engineers didn't take into account your need for speed.
    Daily Driver: 06 Grand Prix GT / 9.4:1 CR / IS3 Heads / Ported Gen V / ZZP Headers / HPT Pro / Pulleys: 4.25, 3.8, 3.5, 3.4, 3.2, 3.0, 2.9, 2.7
    Projects: 86 Monte Carlo SS / 98 Sonoma / 74 Honda CB750

  17. #57
    GrandPrix Junkie SgtMarshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kemmerer, Wyoming
    Posts
    3,526
    Chats
    21126

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    we need law and order and we need justice. we don't need 4 more years of barack obama and that is what we get if hillary is elected.

  18. #58
    Perma-Banned! JK LOL Explicit_Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    7,930
    Chats
    28489

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    Honestly, She's so much worse than Obama... That's saying a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by W-Body Store
    Remember, GM engineers didn't take into account your need for speed.
    Daily Driver: 06 Grand Prix GT / 9.4:1 CR / IS3 Heads / Ported Gen V / ZZP Headers / HPT Pro / Pulleys: 4.25, 3.8, 3.5, 3.4, 3.2, 3.0, 2.9, 2.7
    Projects: 86 Monte Carlo SS / 98 Sonoma / 74 Honda CB750

  19. #59
    Killa Bee Scottydoggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    35,495
    Chats
    134618

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    he fuking destroyed her again!

    98 Buick Regal GS, F body brakes, Caddy STS wheels, tinted tails L36 bottom end, lightly ported heads, 1.95 roller rockers, headers, 3.0, FSIC, 42 lb injectors, a BrandonHall rebuilt trans, DHP tuned by me. http://www.grandprixforums.net/showthread.php?t=47574

  20. #60
    GrandPrix Junkie SgtMarshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kemmerer, Wyoming
    Posts
    3,526
    Chats
    21126

    Default Re: Presidential debate between Trump and Clinton

    and then the commentators said there is no evidence of voter fraud

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The torque debate...
    By BrandonHall10 in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. Sub debate
    By jjliebe9110 in forum Audio, Security & Visual Electronics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 04:38 AM
  3. Heated debate i had
    By klj5022 in forum The Rant Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 03:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •