Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix
 

Grand Prix Forums is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Pontiac Grand Prix Forum - Welcome Register today! Contact us!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 180
  1. #41
    Who is this guy? SubwayGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Madison (area), WI
    Posts
    2,245
    Chats
    10277

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by 04lss View Post
    Im 21 so not too far off, (youre 18?) If i go, id be willing to pick someone up, but id be going from VA
    17 . I'd be coming from WI so I'd probably take the ferry or drive around Lake MI. I think we'd have to go out of our ways to meet up...


  2. #42
    GTP Level Member 04lss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Richmond Virginia
    Posts
    673
    Chats
    2976

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    seems like it, my main worry is if i go, i need to see if i can find enough e85 to get me there and or run while im there.
    04 Monte carlo LSS (l67 swap ) SOLD, 1997 GTP coupe SOLD, 2002 GTP "Berta" the $400 beater SOLD
    2015 jetta 1.8t the grocery getter, 2012 Volvo S60 T6 300hp of Swedish safety.

  3. #43
    Who is this guy? SubwayGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Madison (area), WI
    Posts
    2,245
    Chats
    10277

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by 04lss View Post
    seems like it, my main worry is if i go, i need to see if i can find enough e85 to get me there and or run while im there.
    My main worry is that I will awkwardly walk around and be a complete noob. I'd just hope to meet some members on here.


  4. #44
    GTP Level Member 04lss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Richmond Virginia
    Posts
    673
    Chats
    2976

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by StayFree View Post
    My main worry is that I will awkwardly walk around and be a complete noob. I'd just hope to meet some members on here.
    Thats how i am everywhere so no difference to me lol
    04 Monte carlo LSS (l67 swap ) SOLD, 1997 GTP coupe SOLD, 2002 GTP "Berta" the $400 beater SOLD
    2015 jetta 1.8t the grocery getter, 2012 Volvo S60 T6 300hp of Swedish safety.

  5. #45
    GTX Level Member Travisgt2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    leavenworth ks
    Posts
    1,747
    Chats
    4148

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    This will be my first Im only 22 Im so afraid of being a noob there lol

    Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    04 GT2: 180 t-stat, cold air intake, reptile tune, plog, hv3, gt1 cam, 90#springs, new push rods, new lifters, port polished heads, lim, uim and tb, 06 Impala brakes and steel brake lines. Cosmetic: black roof rails, under glow, Pontiac ground light, blue hud dic radio controls and cluster. To come custom hood.

  6. #46
    Who is this guy? SubwayGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Madison (area), WI
    Posts
    2,245
    Chats
    10277

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by Very Lost View Post
    This will be my first Im only 22 Im so afraid of being a noob there lol

    Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    You're afraid, hahahahahaha.


  7. #47
    GTX Level Member Travisgt2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    leavenworth ks
    Posts
    1,747
    Chats
    4148

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Worried not afraid God damn phone I swear Im going throw it at the wall and shove it in the garbage disposal

    Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    04 GT2: 180 t-stat, cold air intake, reptile tune, plog, hv3, gt1 cam, 90#springs, new push rods, new lifters, port polished heads, lim, uim and tb, 06 Impala brakes and steel brake lines. Cosmetic: black roof rails, under glow, Pontiac ground light, blue hud dic radio controls and cluster. To come custom hood.

  8. #48
    Who is this guy? SubwayGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Madison (area), WI
    Posts
    2,245
    Chats
    10277

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by Very Lost View Post
    Worried not afraid God damn phone I swear Im going throw it at the wall and shove it in the garbage disposal

    Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    That wasn't supposed to be an insult on my part. I was trying to say it as I'm more afraid of looking like a noob than anyone else.


  9. #49
    SE Level Member keatonregal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    129
    Chats
    178

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Ask CaptainBreakALot how noobish I was this last year (First time going and won youngest participant), I walked up and asked him about his center caps
    1999 Buick Regal "Betty White"
    NIC Cam FSIC E85 Built Trans Flaky Paint

    Ported Aluminum Coolant Elbows

  10. #50
    GTX Level Member Travisgt2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    leavenworth ks
    Posts
    1,747
    Chats
    4148

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Lmfao Im not that much a noob. I'll at least have my roof rails on by then plan is to have motor done before spring hood ready to paint along with side skirt before Jan and trans in before the meet trans is going to be an iffy one

    Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    04 GT2: 180 t-stat, cold air intake, reptile tune, plog, hv3, gt1 cam, 90#springs, new push rods, new lifters, port polished heads, lim, uim and tb, 06 Impala brakes and steel brake lines. Cosmetic: black roof rails, under glow, Pontiac ground light, blue hud dic radio controls and cluster. To come custom hood.

  11. #51
    GTX Level Member xxpappas13xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,408
    Chats
    68

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Im 19 soon to be 20! Helps that I'm local to meet people, but I'm very quiet myself if you don't know me. I walked around and took pics last year, met some more people from Illinois (hardonyourmom, timboku, and Aj) then also met with sal(silver2kgtp) that has the 10 sec turbo gp from NY who drove on e85 the whole way, boostengtp who now has a focus st, danprixgtp and his good buddy. I met russosaur (kyle) 2 years ago along with Panda Nick (whitelightninggtp) and more so dont worry about not meeting people! Plus post on the fb page/s and see who you can meet or convoy with

  12. #52
    I live here. Russosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lake, MI
    Posts
    8,261
    Chats
    1971

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Still go! Its a great time, stock or not. This years meet I met someone from the forums I helped with a DIY intake over a PM super cool guy even tho I forgot his forum name because my memory is bad. Along with some other people.

    02 GT "Slowkar" 180k - Top Swap, Gen V, TOG Headers, 1.9s, e85, 3.25. It's literally the slowest e85 car ever....

  13. #53
    GT Level Member atj8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    434
    Chats
    51

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by xxpappas13xx View Post
    Im 19 soon to be 20! Helps that I'm local to meet people, but I'm very quiet myself if you don't know me. I walked around and took pics last year, met some more people from Illinois (hardonyourmom, timboku, and Aj) then also met with sal(silver2kgtp) that has the 10 sec turbo gp from NY who drove on e85 the whole way, boostengtp who now has a focus st, danprixgtp and his good buddy. I met russosaur (kyle) 2 years ago along with Panda Nick (whitelightninggtp) and more so dont worry about not meeting people! Plus post on the fb page/s and see who you can meet or convoy with
    hey thats me! tim and dustin will be there next year! Cant wait! for the love god someone organize a cruise before everyone gets hammered. lol
    98 GTP Gen v 2.8,FSIC,xpcammed,SD headers,CAI,CORNFEED,TIMBOKU TUNED
    04 Comp-g Turbo,Cornfed, TIMBOKU tuned

  14. #54
    GTX Level Member xxpappas13xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,408
    Chats
    68

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by atj8 View Post
    hey thats me! tim and dustin will be there next year! Cant wait! for the love god someone organize a cruise before everyone gets hammered. lol
    Bahahaha i always try, but I am willing to and who ever else you want to grab go ahead. Just a guess, but think we are still going to be out of our house by this time but will let you know as it gets closer so we can chill

  15. #55
    Who is this guy? SubwayGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Madison (area), WI
    Posts
    2,245
    Chats
    10277

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by Russosaur View Post
    Still go! Its a great time, stock or not. This years meet I met someone from the forums I helped with a DIY intake over a PM super cool guy even tho I forgot his forum name because my memory is bad. Along with some other people.
    Do you have to pay to park with all of the other W-Body's? I mean I'll go if you don't or if it's relatively cheap. I think it would be funny to have a stock car in the middle of it all.


  16. #56
    Who is this guy? SubwayGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Madison (area), WI
    Posts
    2,245
    Chats
    10277

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by xxpappas13xx View Post
    Im 19 soon to be 20! Helps that I'm local to meet people, but I'm very quiet myself if you don't know me. I walked around and took pics last year, met some more people from Illinois (hardonyourmom, timboku, and Aj) then also met with sal(silver2kgtp) that has the 10 sec turbo gp from NY who drove on e85 the whole way, boostengtp who now has a focus st, danprixgtp and his good buddy. I met russosaur (kyle) 2 years ago along with Panda Nick (whitelightninggtp) and more so dont worry about not meeting people! Plus post on the fb page/s and see who you can meet or convoy with
    Still win for the youngest member haha.


  17. #57
    I live here. Russosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lake, MI
    Posts
    8,261
    Chats
    1971

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    At the new spot its like $2 to park, they are moving locations because tons of people this year. But if you want to park with the other cars its like $10 I think. The Facebook page and website has all the details. Pssh trust me some of the cars there, yours would look better and I haven't even seen yours lol.

    02 GT "Slowkar" 180k - Top Swap, Gen V, TOG Headers, 1.9s, e85, 3.25. It's literally the slowest e85 car ever....

  18. #58
    Not a Mod Iceman6669's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Freeport, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    5,166
    Chats
    69954

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    I don't even take my car. Lol. But I still drive over for the weekend. Hell of a good time.


    I AM THE GEATESTEST...
    L36,SD Headers, 3.4" MPS, Custom Ported LIM, Custom Ported GenIII Blower, In-Car Tune, Fully Built Trans, Le Mans Race Car Aero Kit Taillights - 14.01 @ 155mph

  19. #59
    Who is this guy? SubwayGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Madison (area), WI
    Posts
    2,245
    Chats
    10277

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by Russosaur View Post
    At the new spot its like $2 to park, they are moving locations because tons of people this year. But if you want to park with the other cars its like $10 I think. The Facebook page and website has all the details. Pssh trust me some of the cars there, yours would look better and I haven't even seen yours lol.
    Mine has a dent on the pass. fender, there's a crack on the bottom part of the front bumper, and my exhaust pipes aren't aligned lol. But I hope to fix this things soon.


  20. #60
    Who is this guy? SubwayGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Madison (area), WI
    Posts
    2,245
    Chats
    10277

    Default Re: 2016 W-Body 3800 Gathering

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman6669 View Post
    I don't even take my car. Lol. But I still drive over for the weekend. Hell of a good time.


    I AM THE GEATESTEST...
    It would be more fun to fit in.


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2016 Buick Regal GN/GNX
    By BrandonHall10 in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 09:48 PM
  2. Big W-Body & 3800 meet in Detroit
    By Iceman6669 in forum Shows and Events
    Replies: 760
    Last Post: 10-24-2014, 09:05 AM
  3. ** VENUE CHANGED** W-BODY/3800 Gathering
    By DarrylW69 in forum Shows and Events
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 01:16 PM
  4. My new 3800 H-Body
    By Nickell in forum Members Rides
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 07:57 AM
  5. Procharged 3800 F-Body!!!! Video!
    By Quicklynx in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •