Alright, this is something I've been planning on putting into play for a while.
1) You must post the following information in correct order (for uniformity puroposes):
Year/ Make/ Model/ Engine/ 60' / 1/8th/ 1/4 (If applicable)/ Trap speed - Also include a date and track name if possible as well as a small summary of major mods that were installed at the time of the pass.
If you no longer own the vehicle please mark it as *retired* so it can go in the appropriate list, and please update if you retire or sell a vehicle on the list to keep the lists current as possible.
1/4 and 1/8th are both listed, because I understand not everyone has a local 1/4 mile track. If you ran a 1/4 mile track, your timeslip will only go in the 1/4 mile list, even though the timeslip will list a 1/8th mile time.
2) If a time based on mods, etc is questioned, you will be required to provide a timeslip
If a timeslip or clear video cannot be provided, you will be moved to a "pending" list
Ammendment- Anyone running 13.5 in the 1/4 or 8.5 in the 1/8th will need to provide a timeslip to be on any list other than pending.
3) This is not a trash talking thread, as much as I enjoy it, keep it to a minimum in here.
If something besides a timeslip or questioning of a timeslip is necessary, make your own thread.
4) If anyone feels like I am not keeping up to date, let the section moderator (slowpoke) know and he will assist.
5) Rules are subject to change without notice.