Im new to the whole tuning scene, and from what Im guessing it can get very extensive. But I have some general questions maybe you all can help me with (I refuse to go to ZZP and Willoverkill wont respond to my emails)
Forward: 2005 GTP
1. Throttle response. Mine is horrendous. Can a tune make it "Porsche-esque" responsive?
2. Gear shifts. I can feel myself aging in-between them. Will a proper tune make them like lightning
3. Power Gains. Some of my lesser 3800-savvy friends have said I can see around 20ish hp in gains (I know its all subjective, but my mods are listed in my tag). Are they right?
4. Remote Start. Ive read some reviews of tunes where the remote start doesnt work anymore. I live in Illinois. It gets cold here. I like walking out into my garage with a car pre-running so I have a nice warm ass at the crack of dawn
5. Can anyone with a laptop do it? Ive heard Will is one of the best and ZZP will give you a 3800 paperweight. If I took it to a local customs shop can they do it just as well as our pal Will? Or should I stick to him? (With me getting the shop to do some more of the in-depth work and this being my DD, I would need some type of a tune)
6. Please no hate. Im new to tunes and the world of them so please keep the sarcasm and hate away and help me help others in the future