Hey guys/gals, it's that time of year once again, going for three years strong and after a quick little talk I think I'm gonna switch it up a bit this year. I think since most of the long timers here that don't own WBody's anymore...still want a shot at a current ride calendar and not what they had years prior (see rule #8). So I'm gonna open this up to ANY car as long as you are a current member here. PLEASE read the rules very carefully as these are gonna be set in stone once the calendar submissions roll out. You have until NOVEMBER 30TH, 2012 @ 10:00pm CENTRAL TIME. THAT IS THE CUTOFF TIME, bar none. Please don't spam my PM box because you have been lazy for a month and a half and can't get a picture in.
1) All pictures that are submitted need be high quality, no blurry/small pictures, please. NO MAJOR PHOTOSHOP or any other photo editing allowed.
2) Whatever picture you submit doesn't have to be the actual high res. one, but you will NEED to have that copy ready to send me when you are selected.
3) Pictures cannot be edited beyond improvement of clarity, no photoshopping stuff into the pic. (Thanks TommyP for the tip here)
4) Only ONE PICTURE may be submitted per username. Like stated however, once you submit a photo in the submission thread you are allowed to go back and edit your post witha a picture you think might be better than the previous one. I will allow this until the cutoff date which is in the top of this thread.
5) Pictures must be riding solo: meaning...there will be no multi-car pictures allowed...if something is in the background car wise, take another angle picture or shop it out (I will allow removal of objects to clean up the picture as long as you aren't messing with anything else), and don't try and change my mind on this...it's too much of a PITA to add words upon words to describe the owner and their car in the picture once we add it to the calendar.
6) When you actually submit a photo, please, PLEASE include what month you'd like to be set in, as I'll try and make sure everyone gets the month they ask for...but nothing is set in stone. Now if you have a snow picture, I'm not gonna set you in July...just the same as a American Flag in the background would be better suited for July if it is a sunny picture (just some examples)...also PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
7) Like stated earlier, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS FOR PICTURES AFTER THE CUTOFF TIME.-Your Name
-Year, Make, Model of car submitting
8) Per my descision this year it will be opened up to ALL CURRENT MEMBER'S CARS. This isn't going to be a WBody only Calendar this year, so go clean up whatever you have and post it up, worst case scenario is it doesn't get voted in. Whatever you got, we want to see.
9) There will be ZERO discussion in this thread. Moderators/Admins will be watching this thread for extra posts/non-submissions. First post will be deleted without warning, 2nd will involve infractions as I want this to be as clean as possible. I have another thread for discussions sticky'd right next to this one if you want to voice your opinion on something.
Thanks everyone lets see some great cars/pictures for 2013!!
2010 Victory Red Chevrolet Cobalt Sport Sedan