I have a tough problem here:
1) The "a/c" light comes on when you push the button on dash.
2) all relays and diode are OK. (swaped and used DVM).
3) The system is charged with feon.
4) If i jumper the clutch relay the clutch engages- so the clutch is OK.
5) There is NO (ZERO) 5 volt reference at the a/c pressure sensor.
This 5 volts comes from the PCM (grey wire) and the same voltage supplies the MAP sensor and the a/c evap temp sensor.
I would like to check to see if the 5 volts is present on the MAP and the Temp sensor but i don't know where they are. I need advice here. Also if there isn't 5 volts at all all 3 sensors that share this signal it might indicate a PCM problem. Where is the PCM on my car??--I looked behind glove box and in the air cleaner box? I would like to test the PCM for 5 volt output. Is there a good probe place? Is the PCM servicable? My next stop is the dealer if no one can help me. Thanks for reading my post.